19th November 2010, 05:11 PM
mvr6mvr

How to get a good position in HR with 11 years of experience?

i have 11/2 yr experience as executive-hr i want go good position wt difference between business schools students and ordinary students if there any different subject

27th November 2010, 04:07 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good position in HR with 11 years of experience?

Yes, a business school student is very much familiar with the practical experience.As they taught all the tacts to tackle the situation.Their projects are so much good that they can easily get success on the higher position.But an ordinary student is only have the bookish language so they sometimes fail to achieve the target.No, there is no different subjects but only the way of teaching is different.
28th November 2010, 07:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

In a business school you are trained to be a good manager. You are made aware how to judge various situations arising in the organisation and how to handle them. As part of the HR management course you will provided training in all areas related to it including various operational aspects involved.
15th May 2012, 09:00 PM
chandu9191

In a business school you are trained to be a good manager. You are made aware how to judge various situations arising in the organisation and how to handle them. As part of the HR management course you will provided training in all areas related to it including various operational aspects involved.

thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?