2nd November 2011, 06:08 PM
sikshya

How to get a government job after completing 12th with science?

sir, I have complited my 12th with science.Now i am intrestet to do government job.Its posible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a government job with only 59.4% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  2. How to get a government job in Indian Railways after completing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get any government job after completing 10th and 12th science with 82% and 76% respectively?
  4. Can I get government bank job after completion of 12th?
  5. What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?
  6. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  7. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  8. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  9. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. Is there any chance to get Government job after completing B.Tech IT?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for getting a Government job or other job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Can I get a government job after completing 12th with 75.3% in MPC group?
  13. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation in computer science with 50% marks?
  15. Can I get a government job after completing 3 years Diploma in compuer science?
  16. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after completing B.E Computer Science(60% Orthopaedically Handicapped)?
  18. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 58% marks?
24th December 2011, 01:55 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing 12th with science?

In order to get government job after class 12 you have to appear for the written exam conducted by various government departments. You can sit for the exams conducted by state PSC and UPSC. On successfully passing the exam candidates are shortlisted and called for interviews. If they clear the interview then they get the job.
31st December 2011, 10:33 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikshya View Post
sir, I have complited my 12th with science.Now i am intrestet to do government job.Its posible ?
HI,
After passing 12th you can't get many job option in Govt sector.

After 12th you can apply for:-
-Army
-Navy
-Air Force
-T.T.E
etc

If you want good job in govt. sector you pass graduation.
After that there are many option like I.A.S, I.P.S, I.ES etc.

all the best
28th May 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

how to join indian railway after 12science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?