23rd August 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Government job for working Clerk in private company?

I am 30 years 3 month old women my caste is (SC) i am not getting single government job also my experience is 3 years i was working as a clerk in pvt company please get me a government job .

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after graduation with 3 years working experience as a sales manager in private company?
  2. What options do I have in government sector or are there any job oriented government courses in Delhi/NCR region? How to prepare for them?
  3. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  4. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  5. Government job for 30 years old women belonging to Schedule Caste?
  6. What kind of government job is suitable for me after I finish M.A, M.Phil in Sociology and working in private NGO?
  7. Can I get a job in both government and private sector after I do company secretary course at the age of 38? What is the scope?
  8. Which one should I go for, Government Job or Private Job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get a government job while working in Pharma Private Company?
  10. How to get a government job while working in Biomedical company? Is it possible to get a government job with 1 year experience?
  11. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  12. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  13. What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)
  14. Should I switch over to private sector(TCS) while working in Public Sector companies?
  15. How to witch to government job after completing B.E in IT
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  17. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  18. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
4th September 2014, 11:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job for working Clerk in private company?

You can apply for Probationary Officer exam which is conducted by IBPS and SBI for various public sector banks in India. You are an SC category candidate of 30 years, which is sufficient for these exams.

The age limit for PO exam is 21 to 30 years for General category candidates. There is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for physically handicapped candidates.

The selection is on merit and you need to pass following stages with top marks.

1. Common Written Exam (Online)
2. Interview

Written exam have question related to Reasoning, English, Maths, Computer ans Banking Awareness. There is negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.

For more information visit http://ibps.in
26th February 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job for working Clerk in private company?

My age is 49 and my caste is Oc. I am working as clerk in cooperative bank. I want to apply government job and what are the jobs should I apply. Please get me a government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?