29th August 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing diploma in CSE stream

sir i am asking for govt jobs after diploma in cse stream

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing B.Tech under CSE stream? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  3. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  6. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  7. What type of Government Job can I get after passing CSE course?
  8. Any chance of getting a government job after passing B.Tech with CSE?
  9. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  10. How to get a government job after passing CSE with 81%?
  11. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  12. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  14. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Which stream is the most interesting in diploma? Which are the government related courses?
  17. After passing diploma in automobile engineering from Singhania University will I be eligible for government job?
  18. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
22nd September 2012, 04:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing diploma in CSE stream

After diploma in CSE, you can apply for programmer jobs in firms like CDIT and C-DAC. BSNL, SAIL, EIL, etc are other firms where you can seek jobs. Other than this, you can try for technical roles under government or Junior Engineer positions in railways. Applications can be moved through the web portal of the organization that carries out recruitment. It is advisable to complete degree course for better career prospects.
29th October 2012, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

how to get government job opportunities after diploma in architecture
30th October 2012, 06:30 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
See government jobs will not be that much suitable after diploma in CSE or computer science and engineering. Many a times a proper B.E. or B.Tech do not get a good job. So after diploma it is even more difficult. What you need to is to go for degree course or proper B.E. course. Sit for 2013 JEE or AIEEE. The date of application forms are not out as yet. But within January the information must come out. Give the engineering examination in that and try to get a rank within 5000 to get a good college among the top list. Then choose CSE as your stream and then you can go for any technical job in a corporate sector.
22nd January 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Have any chance to get job after complete diploma in I.T ?
13th June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

after joining job in railways what is our work for us ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?