3rd July 2015, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?

Sir I am diploma holder in plastic tech. from Guru Nanak dev polytechnic sec 15 rohini and now I want to govt jobs in the same trade so please tell me that which are the govt job in plastic sector.

Related Questions:
7th July 2015, 12:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?

With the increasing consumption of plastic products in our country, plastic sector is expected to grow further by offering more and more employment opportunities.

So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview process.
You should make your communication skill impressive.

There are lots of well reputed plastic industries in which you can apply for the job.

Some of the best options for you are :

** CIPET

** Poly Plastics

** SSF plastics.

You can be a Computer programmer in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology after completing your diploma in the Plastics field.

Also you can be Grade I, II and III Technician in many plastics companies.
10th February 2017, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?

Right now i am in 2nd sem in electrical diploma can you please give information about papers to get gov jobs
12th February 2017, 07:58 PM
ramanishita
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?

You must start preparation for interview process.

There are lots of great opportunities for candidates who want job in plastic industries.

You should have capability of good communication skill.

Some opportunities for you:

1. CIPET

2. SSF plastics

3. Poly plastics

Thank you.
12th June 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to say. have I completed diploma in plastics technology sir many requirements in railway for plastic material inspection. Then why not apply application form for this position any plastic technology diploma holder person.
please gave some suggestion
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?