4th February 2015, 02:02 PM
VINAY HU

How to get internship in ISRO being a 3rd year ECE student

how to get the internship in ISRO being a 3rd year ECE student?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  2. How to get internship in ISRO being a 3rd year ECE student
  3. How to join in ISRO if I am a 3rd year B.E ECE student? -- [New]
  4. Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Infosys?
  5. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Eligibility to pursue Internship in Nokia Siemens, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Are there any internship for a B.Tech 3rd year ECE student in Hyderabad?
  11. Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. How can I do summer training from ISRO? I am an ECE 3rd year student
  14. How to do internship in ISRO after doing B.E? Procedure to apply for internship in ISRO
  15. Companies which offer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  16. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer leave? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student
  17. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for internship program? How to apply? I'm a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student with an aggregate of 81% marks
18th July 2018, 06:44 PM
benzoppa

Post Re: How to get internship in ISRO being a 3rd year ECE student

You need to clear the exam conducted by Isro for apprenticeship, which you can do only after you have completed your education diploma/degree.
As far as internship is concerned isro does not provide internship as of now,as it is a research field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?