21st December 2010, 06:30 PM
selvaganapathi

How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

i want to study B.arch course. What can i do for enter in to this course? if any entrance exam for that and which college is best in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  2. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  3. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  5. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. What are the steps to be followed for doing PG course in abroad after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship?
  10. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course?
  12. Percentage criteria to get Biotechnology after 12th? High salaried job after graduation in biotechnology in foreign country?
  13. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  14. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  15. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  16. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  17. Can i be eligible for studying B.Arch after 12th from Commerce side?
  18. How to study B.Tech in USA after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
22nd December 2010, 02:44 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

*This are the Best college to do B.Arch in Tamil Nadu,some college have Entrance Exam and other you can go by Management Quota

Anna University
Chairman, Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Chennai - 600 025

Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering
Vadamavandal, Namandi Post
Thiruvannamalai - 604 410, India.

Bharat University of Sicience & Technology
173 Agharam Road
Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India.

Dr. M G R Engineering College
E.V.R. Periyar Salai (NH4 Highway)
Maduravoyal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 095

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
Registered & Administrative Office
P.B.No. 1306, 40,GST Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai (Madras)-600 016, India.

S R M Engineering College
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203, Kancheepuram
District, Tamil Nadu, India

Sathyabama Engineering College
Sathyabma University
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road
Chennai – 600 119, Tamilnadu, India

Mohamed Sathak Engineering Colllege
Kilakarai - 623806, Ramnad Dist, Tamil Nadu

Thiagarajar College Of Engineering
Madurai - 625 015, Tamilnadu, India

Adhiyamaan College of Engineering
Dr M G R Nagar, Hosur - 635109, Tamil Nadu

Regional Engineering College
Tiruchirpalli - 620015, Tamil Nadu

Tamilnadu School of Architecture
(Tamilnadu college of Engineering Campus)
Karumathampatti, Coimbatore - 641 659

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 06:48 AM
sdeepika.b

Smile Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by selvaganapathi View Post
i want to study B.arch course. What can i do for enter in to this course? if any entrance exam for that and which college is best in tamilnadu?
hi friend , U can Do B.Arch course after completion of 12th or BE(of any stream ). U could attempt NATA exam

the full details in the following site
http://entrance.icbse.com/nata/eligibility/

Also while attempting for AIEEE examination u can make an option for B.Arch examination for admission into B.Arch

My view about the best college is choosing AICTE affiliated colleges

i hope this helps u
good luck
22nd December 2010, 11:03 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

B.arch is bachelor of architecture. it is the course similar to the B.Tech. it is a graduation course. the job opportunity and scope is very good for this course.

yea there is entrance examination for taking admission in B.arch like B.tech entrance examination. mainly this entrance examination is conducted with the engineering entrance examination at a time. the form fill up is also done at a time. but there is also different examination for B.pharm.

after class 12 with science you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination. the paper consist of mathematics, physics and chemistry. at the time of study you have to deal with drawing. if you are good enough in drawing then it will help you a lot for studying B.Arch.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 01:01 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

Hiii
To take admission for BArch you have to give exams like AIEEE, NATA, SOFT, NIFT, NID etc. and yoy have asked for the institute of tamilnadu which provide BArch are here:-

SRM University Chennai, India
B.Arch

Thiagarajar College of Engineering (TCE) Madurai, India
B.Arch

Hindustan University Chennai, India
B.Arch

Sathyabama University Chennai, India
B.Arch

McGAN'S Ooty School of Architecture Ooty, India
B.Arch

International Maritime Academy (IMA) Chennai, India
MEASI Academy of Architecture Chennai, India
B.Arch

School of Architecture and Planning, Anna University Chennai, India
B.Arch
M.Arch-Digital
M.Arch-Landscape

Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering ( AMACE ) Chennai, India
B.Arch

National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)
for more details visit the site:-
http://www.infinitecourses.com/Top-Architecture-College-In-India.aspx
22nd December 2010, 04:05 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

yeah actually B.arch is bachelor of

architecture.the NATA coaching institute,working according to Anna

university supply you a good course for B.arch..

it is almost similar to B.tech.. forms for both are filled together.....

At the time of study you have to deal with drawing.

if you are good enough in drawing then it will help you a lot for studying

B.Arch. best wishes for you
22nd December 2010, 04:42 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Dear Friend

For doing Bachelor of Architecture course you should have Maths and Physics
in your 12th subjects.
The other eligibility criteria may vary according to college or entrance exam.
The different entrance exams through which you can join B.Arch. course are
IIT-JEE
AIEEE
NATA
If you are going through IIT-JEE then you will have to first qualify IIT-JEE
and then at the time of counseling a separate exam for Architecture.
In AIEEE you have to opt B.Arch and B. Planning in your application.
In AIEEE you have choices that you want to appear entrance exam only for
B.Arch or B.Arch and B.Tech.
NATA exam held every year from the month of March to 30th September.
The application for NATA can be given on any of its test center or you can
register online @ www.nata.in and download the application form.

Thank You
22nd December 2010, 04:49 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: How to get into B.Arch course? Which are the entrance exams and list of best institutes in Tamilnadu for the course?

Quote:
Dear friend,
you can go for B.arch with a entrance exem,eligibillity is 12 passed with science stream minimum of 50% aggregate...
22nd December 2010, 11:49 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

To study B.Arch you must pass 10+2 (senior secondary Class XII) or equivalent exam from a recognized Board/University with a minimum of 50% marks in Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics). Besides this, you must also qualify an entrance examination.

Some of the entrance exam for admission to B.Arch course are:
NATA - National Aptitude Test in Architecture
AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Examination
IIT JEE - Joint Entrance Examination
KCET - Karnataka Common Entrance Test
WBJEE - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
2nd February 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

do i hav to study chemistry for this course?is it so important for this course?i heard many of them saying that only maths and english is required,is it true?and do SRM University of chennai provide this course?if so where is it resided?
2nd March 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am studing diplomo in civil engineering,i want to know,if i am eillible or not
13th April 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in dilema? please help me. i want my daughter to study architecture and she is in igcse syllabus. Is she eligible for entrance tests?
9th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in diploma in arch then how to join B.ARCH
24th May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i wanna do architecture... and my nata score is 84 . can i get admission ?
8th June 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

pl give 2010 aieee barch cutoff for tce.

vel
9th June 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

my aieee barch cutoff air 30924,category7417and state1132,category575.For which TamilNadu colleges I am eligible?
17th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

my nata score is 98 and my tamilnadu aggregate score is 187 /200 .can u pl tell me about myeligibility for getting into school of architecture and planning, anna university . i belong to the most backward community(MBC)
28th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

please tell me is it necessery for an aspirant of taking admission in B.Arch to appear in both the tests
of AIEEE i.e. physics-chem-maths and the other Architectural Aptitude Test?
12th October 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

how can i get admission for B-arch in NIT college ,Calicut?
13th October 2011, 10:33 AM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

*These are the Best college to do B.Arch in Tamil Nadu,some college have Entrance Exam and other you can go by Management Quota

Anna University
Chairman, Faculty of Architecture & Planning
Chennai - 600 025

Arulmigu Meenakshi Amman College of Engineering
Vadamavandal, Namandi Post
Thiruvannamalai - 604 410, India.

Bharat University of Sicience & Technology
173 Agharam Road
Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India.

Dr. M G R Engineering College
E.V.R. Periyar Salai (NH4 Highway)
Maduravoyal, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600 095

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology
Registered & Administrative Office
P.B.No. 1306, 40,GST Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai (Madras)-600 016, India.

S R M Engineering College
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur - 603 203, Kancheepuram
District, Tamil Nadu, India

Sathyabama Engineering College
Sathyabma University
Jeppiaar Nagar, Old Mamallapuram Road
Chennai – 600 119, Tamilnadu, India

good luck
9th December 2011, 05:01 PM
mrenita

Friend,

Best two B.ARCH colleges in Tamilnadu is

>ANNA UNIVERSITY ,CHENNAI

>SRM UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI
9th January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

in any university b,arch courses of distance ducation.
14th January 2012, 02:28 PM
edward1989

hi friend , U can Do B.Arch course after completion of 12th or BE(of any stream ). U could attempt NATA exam

the full details in the following site
http://entrance.icbse.com/nata/eligibility/

Also while attempting for AIEEE examination u can make an option for B.Arch examination for admission into B.Arch

My view about the best college is choosing AICTE affiliated colleges
17th January 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

For getting admission in B.Architecture courses you have to clear entrance exam ie NATA National aptitute test in Architecture or AIEEE B.Arch . Details are available on website www.natastudies.com .
16th April 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO REGISTER FOR NATA ENTRANCE EXAM
16th April 2012, 10:30 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

B.arch is bachelor of architecture. it is the course similar to the B.Tech. it is a graduation course. the job opportunity and scope is very good for this course.

yea there is entrance examination for taking admission in B.arch like B.tech entrance examination. mainly this entrance examination is conducted with the engineering entrance examination at a time. the form fill up is also done at a time. but there is also different examination for B.pharm.

after class 12 with science you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination. the paper consist of mathematics, physics and chemistry. at the time of study you have to deal with drawing. if you are good enough in drawing then it will help you a lot for studying B.Arch.

best wishes.
19th July 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

how to get in to ITT for B.arch?
17th September 2012, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Now i am studying 2. I like to join b.arch course without entrance exam. Is it possible. If yes pls tell me the procedure.
18th February 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study b.arch course without entrance exam is ,it possible ? Can i do b.arch after completing BE civil plz guide me me plz and rply me as soon as possible bcoz i am nearing my board exam plz rply me
18th February 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I would like to study b.arch course without entrance exam is ,it possible ? Can i do b.arch after completing BE civil plz guide me me plz and rply me as soon as possible bcoz i am nearing my board exam plz rply me
14th March 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

hi,well.. i have confused with (that what can i do after my hr.sec schooling)..on the other hand, i had a lot of interest in architec..so, can i have some suggestions from somebody else ??..plz help me for relief.<3
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?