11th July 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS I've got 90% in 12th? Can you please let me know what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
12th July 2016, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS I've got 90% in 12th? Can you please let me know what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thanks!
Those who are interested to do MBBS should first decide the country and then apply to the universities for the admission. The minimum age of applicants should be 17 years and should have completed 12th with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The course duration may differ from country to country in some European universities the duration is six years. The candidates should clear the IELTS or TOEFL to study in abroad. You can also get admission in some of the European countries without English test also like IELTS or TOEFL. The admission procedure is simple and easy in European countries. There are many consultants available for the purpose getting admission, visa, education loan, staying abroad etc.
12th July 2016, 08:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?

Procedure to do MBBS in abroad after 12th:-

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes take admission.
- Different countries have different entrance exams based on which institutes which it houses take admission like MCAT in USA, OMAT in China, etc. Hence , first decide the country where you want to pursue MBBS and then prepare for the entrance exams based on which institutes in that country take admission. Along with this English proficiency test like IELTS/ TOEFL is also necessary.
- Then apply in the foreign institutes online based on your scores in the entrance exams.
- Then there will be application, resume and statement of purpose screening rounds post which if shortlisted you will be called for interview.
- You need to clear the interview round to get selected and then you need to apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?