19th August 2013, 11:35 PM
Ptgamtgam30

How to get into core companies after studying B.E ECE 2nd year?

Hi this is ptgamtgam30.i m studying B.E ECE second year. I need a experience person to guide me to get into the core companies. How to improve my skills?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work in core companies after completing ECE with 75%
  2. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  3. How to do final year project in any ECE core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying ECE final year
  4. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students -- [New]
  5. Which core companies can I get while studying in 4th ECE B.Tech?
  6. How to do final year project in any core company in Chennai or Coimbatore? I am studying final year ECE
  7. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  9. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  10. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do final year project in ECE core companies in Bangalore, chennai or Coimbatore
  12. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  13. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  14. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  15. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  16. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  17. How can I join in core company? I am studying ECE department 3rd year
  18. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
15th November 2016, 08:51 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into core companies after studying B.E ECE 2nd year?

You can not get job in core companies while pursuing second year of engineering. Final year engineering candidates are eligible to apply for jobs in core companies. You need to start your preparation for core companies right from second year of engineering.

>>Focus on your technical subjects and make your basics strong so that you can perform well in technical interview and written test where technical questions from different subjects of engineering discipline is asked.

>>Start solving aptitude questions. You can start solving Aptitude book by Arun Sharma as it is the best for aptitude section of any interview.

>>Work on communication skills. Read English papers like The Hindu to improve your vocabulary and write essay on topics so that you can represent your ideas.

If you work on all these, you will surely get job in final year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?