8th April 2011, 12:15 PM
anoushkasarin

What is the fee of Power Plant Engineering Course at NPTI?

Can you tell me what is the fee of Power Plant Engineering Course at NPTI? Please inform me about the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into NPTI for degree course in Power Plant Engineering?
  2. PG in Power plant through NPTI: Admission process & fee?
  3. Education Loan to do PGDC course from NPTI?
  4. Information about placement in NPTI for PG diploma in Thermal Power Plant Engineering?
  5. The fee structure for all four yrs of BE at NPTI Nagpur?
  6. How much experience is required for energy manager exam after doing diploma in electrical and post diploma in power plant(NPTI)?
  7. Future scope and placement of NPTI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I join Jadavpur and NPTI for Power Engineering course? Do Power Engineers work in Thermal Power Station or can they work anywhere? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for NPTI course after finishing in DEEE?
  10. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  11. After completing diploma in engineering how to join NPTI?
  12. Can I do mechanical or electronics after passing power engineering from NPTI?
  13. Does Ramagundam Super Thermal Power Plant Station, Telangana offers internship to M.Tech in Thermal Power Plant Engineering student? -- [New]
  14. What would be the cutoff percentage for getting a seat in NPTI, Neyveli for thermal power course?
  15. Should I join NPTI or Jadavpur? Does power engineering graduate work in thermal power station or can he work anywhere?
  16. What is the procedure for taking admission in NPTI for 12 weeks post graduation course in Thermal Power plant? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. How should I join NASA after completing 4 years degree course? I am pursuing B.E in Power Engineering from National Power Training Institute(NPTI)
  18. Am I eligible to write GATE and IES after completion of my B.Tech course with power engineering stream from NPTI, Durgapur? List of the public sector companies which recruiting power engineering students?
24th May 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee of Power Plant Engineering Course at NPTI?

plz can i know the fee structure of first year B.E in NPTI nagpur..........?????
8th June 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

1,60,000rs and 24,000 hostel & 18,500 for food
2nd April 2012, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

sir im a b-tech persuing candidate ,can i aligeble for this npti training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?