30th July 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Abroad?

why are you not giving exact answer to my question which I have asked for two times

17th October 2012, 11:15 AM
pink28

Default Re: How to get a job in Abroad?

Dear friend,

If you want to do job in abroad then you must do your bachelor sand masters degree with excellent marks.

Because along with your personal qualities and personality the companies prefer merit holders.

You should prepare your resume according to the company's need.

You can fill the application form for this from the company's website. You can either download it or fill it online.

*** In abroad is English is very compulsory. For this you will be required to give an exam either TOEFL or IELTS as a proof of proficiency in English Language.

TOEFL is Test of English as a Foreign Language.
IELTS is International English Language Testing System.

These exams are taken as an evaluation for both study courses i.e, graduation & post graduation and also for jobs.

You are required to submit following documents during Interview process:
Statement of purpose
Recommendation letters
Financial Statement
Academic Transcripts
Medical Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?