30th January 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?

Sir,
If i completed BSc, MSc, M-tech,MS, Phd and PDF in biotechnology , what kind of job shall i try??

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  5. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. What should I do after doing MSc Biotechnology?
  9. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  10. What kind of job should I try after completing BSc Biotech, MSc Biotech, M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D in the field of cancer?
  11. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  12. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  13. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  16. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  17. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2012, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?

I am working as a Physics teacher,completed my master degree in Physics with B.ed......Rightnow i want to change my profession into Research field either MNC compaines? is this right?Please tell me the Procedure and details to get the above mentioned job.
20th December 2013, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get after completing BSc, MSc, M.Tech, MS, Ph.D in Biotechnology?

i completed my bsc cbz is possible to study msc in cancer biology??
26th April 2015, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs I can expect after I complete my mtech in cs and I have a bsc MSC mtech(cs)
?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?