25th June 2012, 01:16 PM
kishnabodke

How to get a job after completing graduation? How to get direct admission after 12th for 3rd year BA student

i wan to complete graduation in one year. m 12th passed but i got job so cudnt do ma garduation..pls let me know direct admission after 12 for 3rd year bom or ba

1st July 2013, 09:08 AM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: How to get a job after completing graduation? How to get direct admission after 12th for 3rd year BA student

~~~BA after 12th~~~

Hei frend there is no such provision to get direct admission in 3rd year BA after 12th.
Beter way you do your job and continew studing through distent education from IGNO or YCMOU.
Some centers for distent education in Maharashtra and UP are as follows.
1 KMC collage, khopoli.
2 Pillais HOC, Rasayni.
3 KNIT, Sultanpur.
4 Konkan gyan peeth, Karjat
5 Dilkap institute, Shelu.
22nd June 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after completing graduation? How to get direct admission after 12th for 3rd year BA student

I have completed my diploma and also passes hsc 12th And I want to take admission for direct second or third year of B.A of pune university
17th May 2018, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th hsc pass and i want to take admission for direct third year of B. A of kolhapur university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?