27th April 2018, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 10th student?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Fashion Designing course after completing my 10th. Right now I am in 10th standard and my aim is to become a Fashion Designer. So, I want to know the steps to achieve my aim. Please let me know.

15th May 2018, 04:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 10th student?

Just after passing your 10th standard you cannot become Fashion Designer because in order to pursue a fashion designing degree course a candidate must have minimum qualification of 12th standard. You must have passed your 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board and then you have to appear in NIFT, NIFD , SOFT entrance test. Once you will get qualified and Secure good rank then definitely will get admission in one of the reputed fashion designing college.
15th May 2018, 04:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become Fashion Designer for tenth student:

First step is to pass senior secondary board examination in any stream of your choice from a recognized university.

Second step is to apply for National Institute of Fashion technology for Fashion Designing course that is called Bachelor of Fashion Designing.

Third step is to clear the exam and get good rank for admission in top NIFT.
15th May 2018, 05:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Steps to become a Fashion Designer for 10th students are:-
1. Complete 10+2 with good percentile
2. Apply for NIFT Examination and clear this examination
3. If you are not able to clear this examination, then you can pursue and diploma or degree course in Fashion Designing from any private colleges.
4. After completing Fashion Designing course, you can become a Fashion Designer and can do internship under any famous Fashion Designer for more clarity and knowledge.
15th May 2018, 08:01 PM
Pagal ho kya
Senior Member+

Fashion design is the most important area of work and has become so specialized that encompasses a vast field of study in design, concept management, design production management and so on.

To be eligible, minimum eligibility for the undergraduate course is 10+2 with 50% marks and postgraduate course in graduation.

In the prominent institutes like NIFT, NID, IIFT, Pearl Academy of Fashion, JD Institute, etc admission is strictly on merit through written test, situation test, group discussion and interview.
17th May 2018, 03:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Steps to follow for becoming fashion designer after 10th class are listed below:

- You need to study +2 level education in any stream from any recognised board.
- After completing 12th class education you need to study graduation level degree in fashion designing.
- There are many universities which offer bachelors/ graduation level degree in fashion designing like NIFT, LPU, Symbiosis and etc.,
- Few universities conduct entrance exam for giving admissions and few universities give direct admission based on the 12th class performance.
- You need to visit the college and apply for admission.
- You need to complete your 4 years bachelors level degree in fashion designing for becoming fashion designer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?