14th December 2011, 10:40 AM
Dipu0054

How can a B.Sc 3rd year student with 58% marks in 12th std get a job?

I am dipankar. My 12 pass percentage 58%. And i am software engineer from ramakrishana mission,balur math.howrah. Now i am b.sc 3rd year student.so i job any where?

Related Questions:
  1. What type job should I prefer after BSc Biology 3rd year student
  2. Is MCA a better option after BCA? I am doing M.A 3rd year in BSc Physics
  3. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  4. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  5. How to get a job in Australia after completing 3rd year BSc Nursing?
  6. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  7. Does any IT companies allows candidates with 59% in 12th?
  8. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  9. Job in a call center for 3rd year B.Sc student?
  10. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  11. How to get a job in IT company? I am a B.Tech final year student and have secured 59% marks in 10th
  12. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a job after completing graduation? How to get direct admission after 12th for 3rd year BA student
  14. How to join intelligence branch if I am a student of BSc 3rd year student
  15. What are the government job opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE student?
  16. How to get job WHO or UNESCO being a 3rd year BDS student? Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in WHO and UNESCO? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for Wipro having secured 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66% till B.Tech 3rd year with no backlogs?
  18. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
14th August 2012, 12:58 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can a B.Sc 3rd year student with 58% marks in 12th std get a job?

Dear friend,

On the basis of your qualification of B.Sc, you won't get a god job in your stream.

I suggest you to do your M.Sc degree, then you will elegible for good software jobs.

Or if you are looking for any government job then you can try for Bank/PO or SSC or any Clerical jobs.

To find out the upcoming job vacancies kindly visit the link given below.
Click here

Wish you all the best for your future.
24th May 2014, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can a B.Sc 3rd year student with 58% marks in 12th std get a job?

if my any of one paper is not cleared during the gradutatio then also we can apply for various kind of government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?