4th June 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job after passing diploma ECE?

hai friends i written final sem exams in diploma ECE. then i want to select job which profection is easy for that.

25th June 2012, 09:55 PM
kengtha

Default Re: How to get a job after passing diploma ECE?

After completion of your diploma course in ECE ,you can get into-
1.Core Companies in Public sector
2.Indian defense Sector
3.Railways Sector
4.Banking Sector
5.Administrative Sector

1.Core companies-You can get into top core companies like NTPC,SAIL,BHEL,BEL,ONGC,etc.through written test follwed by interviews.
2.Indian defense sector-You can get into Indian army,navy,air force through CDS exam.
3.Railways-You can get into Indian railways through RRB and IRS exams.
4.Banking Sector-You can get into nationalized banks through IBPS exam.
5.Administrative sector-you can get good administrative jobs by clearing IAS,IPS exams.
You can also get into the IT companies like-Wipro,TCS,Infosys,Satyam,etc. through interviews.
5th August 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

hii...i am an ece 4th year student...i want a job in railways...what is the procedure??? how will they recruit ?
30th November 2012, 12:28 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

To get a good posts in the Govt. companies you should have 60% in your 10th,12th and graduation degree.
The other way of getting Government jobs is that you can post your resume on various job finding websites such as:

http://www.monsterindia.com
http://www.naukri.com
http://www.timesjobs.com

You can upload your resume on these websites and list your area of interest. Then these websites will help you finding a suitable job.
These are some options available for diploma holders in government sector as well as private sectors also. Below I am providing you some companies and sectors where you can get opportunity to make career.

Railway jobs
Indian Army
Indian Navy
Indian Oil
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) –
Reliance Industries
Bharat Petroleum
Coal India Limited
TATA STEEL
INDIAN AIR FORCE
INDIAN RAILWAYS
HMT Machine Tools Limited (HMT)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL)
Bharat Heavy electronics
Power Grid corporation of India

29th January 2013, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

which job selected. after completed diploma in ece
22nd February 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

respected organigation,
I completed diploma in electronics. i want go in any gove sector what i doing. i got 78% in diploma. and 10th have 74% please give a solution for my job career.
24th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hai iam anji i was complet diploma with 75% wich sector is highest salary with diploma qualification
26th January 2014, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

i m doing diploma in ece & i m thinking that i want to do some side course like software course which course is good for me
17th July 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my diploma with branch ECE and searching for job to get in TGENCO. Can I get a job with this branch in this TGENCO?
21st July 2014, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

hi i am sunitha i have Completed Diploma E&c Branch Now I am Worked In Chaitanya India Fin credit Pvt ltd As admin Assassinate I want Gov Job How To Apply And which filed I Interested Teaching Or Bank sector Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?