7th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What is good for me after diploma in ECE, Job or degree?

Sir i m a diploma student in ece branch at ghaziabad polytechnic college, i want to know what is good for me after diploma job or b tech in cohrence, pls guide me i m waiting for ans my e mail id is [email protected] ..

25th July 2012, 11:36 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What is good for me after diploma in ECE, Job or degree?

hello,

with diplomo, You can get jobs early, but so many companies, expect Degree for promotion and higher level positions, and even experts[with only Diplomo background] without degree fail to reach higher positions, I personally saw this happend to my many friends and relativies, So my suggestion is, if you have time and support from family, please complete degree. It is really worth doing it.
regards
vidh
24th October 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is good for me after diploma in ECE, Job or degree?

SIR, IN WHICH FIELD ECE DILPLOMA QUALIFIED CAN APPLY?
24th October 2012, 12:50 PM
md.javeed

Hello Friend,
According to me....and according to the today situations,
-You should do apply for degree or graduation after diploma
-after diploma you have no such knowledge that you can survive in good IT company
-your level of post in the job is also low when you go with diploma to the job
-if you pursue degree or graduation your level of post in your job is also high and your salary will be more and you will have exact knowledge about your future and job
-You can apply for graduation on the basis of rank in entrance exam....

Thank you
All the Best.
24th October 2012, 02:54 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I will always advice you to go for the degree course. While there are jobs available after completing the diploma in Engineering courses,the scope of promotion and higher salary is very little. If you really aim any of these things then B.Tech degree is very essential.

I think you should definitely go for the B.Tech in Electronics and Communications. Please do not change your stream in B.tech as you will find it very difficult to cope with new stream. Besides ECE is considered as one of the best branches of Engineering therefore completing graduation in it would be a excellent.

You can get admission in the second year of ECE through lateral entry. But for that you will need at least 50-60 percent marks in diploma. If you have got that then you should appear for LEET entrance exam which is specifically for the lateral entry scheme.

There is a possibility to get direct admission as well. There are few universities in India that offer direct admission on the merit basis. You can also try that but would need good percentage in diploma course.

In the B.Tech aim for at least 60 percent marks. If you can achieve it then there would be several jobs opening for you. PSU is one such example. To apply for job in Public Sector Undertaking, you need at least 60 percent marks.

List of PSU

ISRO

DRDO

GAIL

ECIL

BSNL

MTNL

GAIL

BHEL

SAIL

NALCO

BEL

NTPC

ONGC

BPCL

IOCL

Alteranatively you can appear for the Indian Engineering Service or you can also apply for the jobs in IT Sector. Even in IT sector you will need at least 60 percent marks in B.Tech while there is no percentage criteria for IES Exam.
20th March 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,am student of 4th sem of diploma in ECE...my parnts cannt afford me to complete degree...so,can i get a job aftr completing my diloma? And then i want to do degree casualy with job...
10th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm confused because i'm unable to get my answer frm anyone ..the question is that i am looking for a better job after my diploma in 90percent n above,so can u please help me as i'm unable to do my degre course due to money problem......please find me a solution
11th July 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,what is the total amount of doing B.tech after completing diploma.....sir please reply to [email protected]
7th September 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am diploma ECE passes student i want to do complete guarduation through b.tec AMIE it is better for me plz suggest..
13th January 2014, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir m final year student of dip ec nd m avg student.is it better fr me to join b.e.....??nd if I join its nt bcm difficult to me na???
6th May 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i am doing diploma ece 3rd year my caste is oc how much percetage needed for B.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?