30th August 2012, 11:29 AM
gpw

What jobs are there for me after passing diploma? I am an ECE 2nd year student

i m a ece 2nd year student doing diploma. what jobs are there for me after diploma? please tell me for what exams should i appear for job? and when can i apply for them?
or should i do b.tech? if so please tell me the scopes after doing b.tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aviation in Telecommunication Engineering after passing 2nd year diploma ECE
  2. Can I get jobs in MNC's like infosys and others?
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of 2nd year Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  4. Can I get training after 2nd year? I am a 2nd year student of ECE
  5. How to start the preparation for LEET exam? I am a student of diploma 2nd year ECE
  6. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  7. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  8. How to do summer training in NTPC after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to complete diploma after passing 3 years diploma course? Can I get admission in BHU in 2nd year
  10. How to join B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in ECE stream
  11. Any jobs for diploma holders in ECE in railway department? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do engineering degree from IIT after passing 2nd year diploma engineering
  13. How to apply for summer internship after passing B.Tech 2nd year ECE?
  14. What type of jobs can I prefer after passing final year ECE with 60%?
  15. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  16. Which is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  17. What is better for me between diploma IT and diploma ECE?
  18. Will i be able to get Job in software MNC's after my Diploma and B.Tech with 70% in aggregate?
9th June 2013, 02:34 AM

Default Re: What jobs are there for me after passing diploma? I am an ECE 2nd year student

hello friend.............
you are in second year now so do not worry there are varies scope in this field. just after passing it you can go for both private and nonprivate sector.both has a wide scope .there are numerous electronics companies they hire the people and pay a good salary.and in government sector also you can apply for some of the prominent posts liike JE after once you have completed you diploma.

all the best
18th October 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What jobs are there for me after passing diploma? I am an ECE 2nd year student

i am diploma mechatronics student. I want a job in ship .how can i get a job.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?