18th January 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

What qualification is required to get job in private airlines in India?

I have completed my Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. I want to join any private airlines in India. So can you please tell what qualification is needed for that?

25th January 2016, 08:06 PM
january2016

Default Re: What qualification is required to get job in private airlines in India?

Doing Aeronautical engineering is not sufficient to get you into any of the airlines company. For getting into any of the airlines company you need to pass the entrance examination of the company, and after passing the examination you need to go for the practical test with the planes with one of the trainer.
You must qualify in all the exam.
After this you will have to qualify the medical test and then eye test.
And then if everything is positive then you will be hired for the company.
19th May 2016, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification is required to get job in private airlines in India?

What are the jobs available for females and what is the qualification for every job?
22nd March 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in hotel management and hospitality ,and I have completed post graduate also then this will help me to get job in airport
27th May 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my 10, 2 in the year 2010 to 2013 recently I completed my B-tech in civil engineering department I want to be join in air ways is't possible? please reply my question guys
12th December 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my higher education in 2014 from NIOS board and now doing HTCS from frankfinn can I get a job airlines as ground staff and what is the starting salary ?
29th December 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have more than one year IT experience of MNC and I have b.com ( C A), degree,CCNA Certificate.I want to be join in airport IT department ,is there any possibility can I apply.? please reply my question.and how to apply...
30th December 2017, 07:57 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is not adequate to get job in private airlines.
To get job, you have to take the entrance exam conducted by the concerned private airlines.then, you have to appear in medical exam followed by a personal interview.if you do well in all above mentioned tests, you may get the job.
4th April 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my daughter is studying in 10 th standard. I want her future in aviation sector. Pls guide me in detail as which stream she should select after her 10 th std. She is good in studies n hv recently scored 90%. Pls guide me in brief which will helpful to her future in aviation sector.
Thank U for all.
Mail id pbheda [email protected]
3rd June 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 3 years of B.A.M.S but now I want to get airline job . What's should I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?