16th July 2013, 03:27 PM
chiragsolanky

What is the qualification needed to get a job in private bank?

wht qualification i need? i am already bachelors of accounting and finance.i need a job plz help?

22nd August 2014, 07:04 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to get a job in private bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiragsolanky View Post
wht qualification i need? i am already bachelors of accounting and finance.i need a job plz help?
As you have mentioned that you have already completed your bachelors of accounting and finance then, just don't worry, you will surely be eligible for bank jobs.

Most of the government banks require candidates with at least graduation degree in any field, as well as private banks are also asking the same qualification nowadays.

If you have completed your graduation with 60% then, it makes an advantage for you.

Along with this qualification one should have sufficient computer knowledge and local language knowledge.

Age criteria may be vary, generally it remains between 20 to 30 years.

Regards
~DKG~
21st May 2020, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to get a job in private bank?

I have done M.Sc mathematics, am i eligible to any job in the bank field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?