22nd September 2012, 09:27 AM
sagarbadgujar

How to get a job in Army or in Indian Air Force after passing 12th from science stream

I m 12th pass from science stream and i want to do job in army or in indian air force than hw can i get job.Pls help me to get job

16th April 2013, 10:04 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in Army or in Indian Air Force after passing 12th from science stream

yea you have a great opportunity to join indian army or navy or air force as you can get entry after 12th standard by appearing in NDA examinaton conducted twice a year,
after passing it you would be on the rank of Lt. or commander .
for more info pls visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2012/nda2/nda2_2012_eng.pmd.pdf
17th April 2013, 07:00 AM
vetrikarthik

Thumbs up Re: How to get a job in Army or in Indian Air Force after passing 12th from science stream

Hai friend,

To join in Indian Army or Indian Air force, you have to write National Defence Academy(NDA) exam.UPSC conducts NDA,twice in a year.

Eligibility to write NDA exam:

Nationality -Citizen of India.

Age - 16.5 to 19years.

Sex- only unmarried male candidates.

Educational Qualification:

Indian Army - 12th pass.

Indian Air force or Navy - 12th pass with physics and maths subjects.

As you are from science stream, you can write NDA exam.

All the best.
17th April 2013, 11:39 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Army or in Indian Air Force after passing 12th from science stream

In order to get a job in Indian Army or Air Force after 12th Science stream, one has to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian unmarried Male candidate only having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream or with Science subjects from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 t 19 years with good Physical and Mental health, can apply for Indian Army or Air Force wing of NDA.

The slection is through written Exam followed by Personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th April 2013, 03:15 PM
GAYATRI MANDAVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarbadgujar View Post
I m 12th pass from science stream and i want to do job in army or in indian air force than hw can i get job.Pls help me to get job
It's better to join NDA- NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY to go to any defence system. There u will be trained first later sent into defence bodies of the nation.
To join National Defence Academy a candidate must appear in the entrance exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi, twice a year. The Union Public Service Commission is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the entrance examination.
Eligibility Criteria (As obtained from official recruitment website of the Indian Army)

Age between:16 ½ to 19 yrs as of first day of the month in which course is due to commence

Qualification:12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for AF/Navy

Marital Status:Unmarried

Application to be Received by:As per UPSC notification

Likely SSB Date:Sep to Oct and Jan to Apr

Date Commencement of Training:Jan and Jul

Training Academy:NDA , Khadakwasla, Pune

Duration of Training:

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at IMA(For Army cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 Yrs at Naval Academy(For Naval cadets)/

3 Yrs at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets)

For further information click on following links:-

Click here to go to UPSC Website

Click here to go to Employment News Website

Examiniation Notification No. 03/2013-NDA-I dated 22 Dec 2012 (for reference only)

Join Indian Army

Join Indian Navy

Join Indian Air Force
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?