13th July 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream

I am passed 12 standred in this year with 62.2% in science stream (phy, cem) .how can i join the air force pilot job . i join recently this.confrmation in details plz?

4th August 2012, 01:47 AM
Akumarharsh

Default Re: How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream

Your percentage not too much to take direct enterance exam for air force because 70% marks are requried for direct take air force.But have a chance to get air job through nda in upsc.You give two times enterance exam for nda in a year.
For nda requrird that
Your age between 16.5 year to 19 year
You have passed 12th class or appring
After that & some extra ablities you get a enterance exam for 900marks
You give two papers maths 300marks,Genral ability test 600marks.
After that scoring if you get a good rank then according to your rank you get air force if you are able because there are air force,Indian navy,Indian army Jobs are avilable.
For more information about nda link at
Www.upsc.gov.in
6th January 2013, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 62.2% in science stream

After my bsc in computer science i have 70% marks ....i can get polit job in indian air force....my name is Rajashekar reddy....
21st January 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how to join indian airforce
25th May 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How can I join in Air Force Pilot job after passing 12th with 72% in science stream
25th May 2013, 01:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have passed 12th with Physics and Maths then only you will be eligible for Indian Air Force through NDA examination.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC every year two times and you must have the age then only you can apply for it.

Age should be between 16.5 to 19 years and only unmarried Indian male are eligible to apply for it.

Examination Pattern:

http://www.hindu.com/edu/2005/02/28/...2800410201.jpg

Height and Weight Criteria:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-V0kQtD5mHw...quirements.jpg

So you can start preparing for the exam as soon as possible so that you can achieve what you desire.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
28th April 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How can i join in air force piolet job after passing 12th with 58% in science stream....??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?