22nd July 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in core electronics companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Poornima College of Engineering

hi,i persuing b.tech 3rd yr from poornima college of engineering.my aggregate is 70%.what i need to do for getting a job in core electronics companies????and what r there reqirements???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  2. How to take up certificate course while pursuing 3rd year B.E electronics and instrumentation
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. List of Core Companies to do Training being a candidate pursuing BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  5. Internship in Electronics or Core companies or reputed universities of India
  6. List of core companies which offer 1 month Internship to B.Tech(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to join core companies after doing 3rd year mechanical engineering?
  8. Core companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  10. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
  11. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  13. Information about electronics core companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  14. List of Core Companies to do Internship being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in electronics companies? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ETC
  16. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students?
  17. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  18. List of the electronic companies in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year B.Tech electronics and instrumentation student
4th November 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in core electronics companies after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from Poornima College of Engineering

i am pursuing btech final year(ece).. my aggregate is 76%.what i need to do for getting a job in core electronics companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?