4th July 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entry for B.E. Electrical Engineer in BHEL for taking job?

Is there any entry for B.E electrical engineer in BHEL to take job. I have a strong interest to take job in BHEL ?

4th July 2011, 06:02 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: Is there any entry for B.E. Electrical Engineer in BHEL for taking job?

Yes, you can join BHEL as Engineer Trainee. BHEL eligibility requirements is as follows: Educational qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized Indian university/ institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65 % marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters. Age limit: Upper age limit should be 27 years. For details visit: www.careers.bhel.in
4th July 2011, 06:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entry for B.E. Electrical Engineer in BHEL for taking job?

hi dear

For entry in BHEL :-

you give the BHEL ENTRANCE exam.

further notice see you :--

http://www.bhel.com/pdf/Advt_PhD%20holders.pdf
4th July 2011, 06:07 PM
naveen7777

Yes, you can join BHEL as Engineer Trainee. BHEL eligibility requirements is as follows: Educational qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology from a recognized Indian university/ institute in the disciplines of Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 65 % marks in the aggregate of all years/semesters. Age limit: Upper age limit should be 27 years. For details visit: www.careers.bhel.in
So best of luck
5th July 2011, 11:50 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

BHEL is one the pioneers of Indian electrical industry. It produces a lot of electrical and mechanical goods which are used by almost all the factories and all the various manufacturing units n the country. It has monopoly in this sector. BHEL is one of the few organizations that all electrical engineer wants to join. BHEL also prefers recruiting candidates of electrical engineering rather than any other branch of engineering. There are many openings in BHEL ranging from an intern to a full time scientist in any one of its branches. For details regarding vacancy list you can check their website.
1st August 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

i have secured less than 65% marks in b.tech(62%) to be exact,am i eligible for sail,bhel,ongc,entrance 2011
14th September 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

is there any job in BHEL in tamil nadu after completing B.E.[EEE] with 80%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?