6th May 2011, 03:28 PM
balmukund.vishnoi

Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?

hello sir,
My name is balmukund vishnoi and i want to know the details of all the competitive exams conducted for b.tech electrical engineering stream.
i am a b.tech 4th semester student.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about all the competitive exams going to be conducted for PCM stream in 2016?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  4. What kind of Questions will be asked in JTO Exam? How to prepare for this Exam?
  5. Which course to study to get into Indian Railway
  6. Which optional subject is to be chosen in Mains Exam for an Engineering Candidate? -- [New]
  7. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  8. Best book to study for competitive exams of Electrical and Electronics Engineering(KPTCL,BHEL and BEL)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  10. Which courses would be necessary to join B.Tech 2nd year?
  11. Are diploma students eligible for IIT JEE? Which are the subjects and is the exam based on HSC or Technical studies?
  12. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?
  13. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  14. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  15. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  16. Which Competitive Exams can I give being a B.Tech IT Engineer?
  17. How many number of attempts are allowed for GATE exam?
  18. Which is the best university M.E/M.Tech in electrical engineering?
14th October 2011, 11:39 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmukund.vishnoi View Post
hello sir,
My name is balmukund vishnoi and i want to know the details of all the competitive exams conducted for b.tech electrical engineering stream.
i am a b.tech 4th semester student.
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which field you want to go there are so many competitive exams are available..........

1.INDIAN RAILWAYS

2.BHEL

3.GATE

4.ECIL

5.SVJNL

6.IOCL

7.PGCIL

8.BARC

9.CIL

10.DMRC

11.NTPC

12.RECL

13.BPCL

14.BCPL

15.INDIAN ARMY

16.INDIAN NAVY

This type of so many competitions is there it is totally depend on you in which you want to go...........

Most important thing from this year 5 PSU will take through GATE ...........

That's why GATE exam is too much important..............
19th December 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?

Hello sir,
I am azhar. I am a B.tech(electrical engineering) student. if i goes with GATE then what i do?
28th January 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of all competitive exams conducted for B.Tech Electrical Engineering stream?

i have second division in 10 and 12 so i want to entrence exams . which entrence exams i do
4th July 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,
i am anand . i m a b tech (information technology) student what kind of examination i can appear
27th September 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

hellow sir,
my name is punit joshi i am a b.e 1st year electrical student & after completing my bachelor degree i want to join NASA so can you suggest me some information that what should i do to full fill my dream.
27th September 2012, 09:00 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hello,
For getting into the Engineering field you must have to appear for the engineering entrance exam that is-
*IIT JEE
*AIEEE
*WBJEE
and all the state level engineering entrance exam.
These exam held every year. The form will be available in the month of September-October every years.
23rd January 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

is any software couse is needed to place in mnc's companies?
29th July 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hi siri am APAKSHA of B.TECH 3 year in e.e. branch how to prepare myself for compition exam during B.TECH
29th March 2014, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

I do PET can i will be selected for BTech education.. i have passed 12 th with 75%
28th December 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

hey sir !!! m deepanshi sisodiya .. 2nd yr mechanical engineering student .. can i plz get to know what kind of competitive xms i can fight during my btech for scholarships???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?