23rd March 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?

i am electronics & communication final year student. I need a job before i get my b tech certificate. Have any opportunity for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?
  2. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  3. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  5. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  6. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  7. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  9. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  10. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  11. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  12. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  13. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  15. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  16. How to be NTPC employee after electronics and communication
  17. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  18. A year gap will restrict me in getting a job?
24th March 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?

what is the date of application form distrbution for entrance exam of chs girls school for clasr 9 for year 2013
29th July 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?

i had completed my 6th sem with 6.8 cgpa for the goverment job what type of preparation can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?