23rd October 2011, 02:21 PM
ANCHALSINGH28

How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Sir, i m student of deploma final year in electronics & communication. How can i will get admission in iit?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to take admission from diploma to degree in IIT?
  3. Admission Procedure for joining Degree course in IIT after Diploma?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT for Diploma Electronics student? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission IIT 2nd year?
  6. Admission in second year of B.Tech in IIT after first year diploma in ECE?
  7. Job opportunities for a candidate who is pursuing Electrical & Electronics Diploma course and completed Diploma in Computer Application?
  8. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  9. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  10. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student? Is there any entrance exam required?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year at IIT after completing ECE Diploma?
  12. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch after pursuing Electronics and Communication diploma in Nirma University?
27th April 2012, 12:57 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

Hello,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Answere<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<

As you are a Diploma Final yr student with ECE as your trade to get a admission in 2nd yr of IIT you have to qualify an interview which conducts in all IIT.
You have to apply first and then on the basis of your % they will call you for interview and selected for lateral entry.

All the BEST……….
23rd February 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT being a candidate of pursuing final year of Diploma in Electronics & Communication?

How to apply for an iit after finishing diploma 2nd year in electronics and communication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?