4th January 2013, 09:46 AM
Toufik sanadi

How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir,
im very intrested in work in indian airforce, im study in final year diploma in electronics and communication, sir tell me what is job for me in airforce as my qualification.please reply me .thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  2. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  3. How can I join Air Force while studying engineering final year
  4. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  5. Air Force after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job Opportunities in Air Force after completion of B.Sc in Electronics & Computers? How to prepare for the required Exams?
  7. Can I join Air Force after 10th? Is there any job available?
  8. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  9. Eligibility to join Indian Air Force for Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering final year student? -- [New]
  10. How can I join Air Force being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  11. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  12. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  14. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  15. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  17. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering?
  18. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
8th February 2013, 08:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?

hi,
INDIAN AIR FORCE
1-After the 12th class you can go for the indian Airforce post thourgh the qualify the NDA entrance exam.
NDA entrance exam eligibility:
Educational Qualification: you should be passed the 12th with science from any discipline.
age limit: age must be between the 16.5 to 19 years.
nationality: Indian citizen.
selection process : written test and interview..
NDA entrance exam has been conducted by the UPSC.
Thank you........
28th July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?

Sir,i am studying in Btech final year in Electronics and Communication.tell me about the jobs for me in Airforce and the eligibility criteria and how to apply for that?
23rd May 2014, 03:41 PM
sudhanva.dharmatti12@gmai

sir where does NDA exams have been conducted will u help me sir/madam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?