4th February 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

how to get job in income tax department by state public service commission .is a final year appearing candidate is elligible for this exam and in which month advertisement are made for this recruitment

18th March 2012, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

ELGIBILTY FOR THE JOB OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
4th September 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

Hello sir, i am arshad. I am doing my b.sc. And can i get job as income tax officer. Please help of sir. Please....... Sir. Thank you sir.
26th February 2013, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Hight and physical abilityes are compalsary? Plz tell me am dng 2nd b.com
29th April 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

i want toget job in income tax depart ment. i am complited in b.com.includ computer application
10th June 2013, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
This is Gurjeet singh, i m graduate in b.com, & now i m doing MBA, this is my last sem, & i m also doing, i have knowledge for industrial area, but i m not perfect, i want to learn more, i want to join your company, so i want to apply for the job of income tax, help me sir, my email id is: [email protected],
with thanks,
Gurjeet singh
20th June 2013, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scope for CS Intermediate in the Income Tax Department?
2nd September 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i did my graduation in B.Sc (comp sci) and have completed mba in finance. i want job in income tax department? can i apply in income tax department and how and for which post?
please reply.
15th December 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Smile Income tax department

What are the jobs available in income tax department? When the applicotion form will be issue?
5th January 2014, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i have got 10 grade in my 10 class and now i am in 11 std ( commerce math ) what can i do to get the job in income tax department
6th May 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir am archana i dont knw hw to step in fr incometax officer job...i hv completeed mba.
9th May 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
with due regards, I am the student of ICSI and right now i am doing Cs and i have also completed my B-Com with A/c Hons. and i want to start my carrier in Income Tax Department. So I request you to please guide me for entrance exam for Income Tax Department as well as the post I eligible for it.

Thanking you

Regards
Jahnvi
22nd September 2014, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam ,i completed my ug and i would like work in income tax department so please give me full details and i need to know how to aplly for this job
24th October 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is mahesh i completed MBA , idont know how to get the job for commercial tax department and what is the process , please give me the details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?