4th February 2012, 08:53 AM

How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

how to get job in income tax department by state public service commission .is a final year appearing candidate is elligible for this exam and in which month advertisement are made for this recruitment

18th March 2012, 11:29 AM

Default Re: How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

ELGIBILTY FOR THE JOB OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT
4th September 2012, 12:24 AM

Default Re: How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?

Hello sir, i am arshad. I am doing my b.sc. And can i get job as income tax officer. Please help of sir. Please....... Sir. Thank you sir.
26th February 2013, 11:16 PM

Hight and physical abilityes are compalsary? Plz tell me am dng 2nd b.com
29th April 2013, 09:50 PM

i want toget job in income tax depart ment. i am complited in b.com.includ computer application
10th June 2013, 11:01 AM

Hello sir,
This is Gurjeet singh, i m graduate in b.com, & now i m doing MBA, this is my last sem, & i m also doing, i have knowledge for industrial area, but i m not perfect, i want to learn more, i want to join your company, so i want to apply for the job of income tax, help me sir, my email id is: [email protected],
with thanks,
Gurjeet singh
20th June 2013, 12:42 PM

Is there any scope for CS Intermediate in the Income Tax Department?
2nd September 2013, 03:53 PM

hello sir, i did my graduation in B.Sc (comp sci) and have completed mba in finance. i want job in income tax department? can i apply in income tax department and how and for which post?
please reply.
15th December 2013, 03:44 PM

Smile Income tax department

What are the jobs available in income tax department? When the applicotion form will be issue?
5th January 2014, 06:49 PM

i have got 10 grade in my 10 class and now i am in 11 std ( commerce math ) what can i do to get the job in income tax department
6th May 2014, 10:15 PM

Sir am archana i dont knw hw to step in fr incometax officer job...i hv completeed mba.
9th May 2014, 12:24 PM

with due regards, I am the student of ICSI and right now i am doing Cs and i have also completed my B-Com with A/c Hons. and i want to start my carrier in Income Tax Department. So I request you to please guide me for entrance exam for Income Tax Department as well as the post I eligible for it.

Thanking you

Jahnvi
22nd September 2014, 10:26 PM

hai sir/madam ,i completed my ug and i would like work in income tax department so please give me full details and i need to know how to aplly for this job
24th October 2015, 01:57 PM

sir, my name is mahesh i completed MBA , idont know how to get the job for commercial tax department and what is the process , please give me the details .