4th February 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?

what is qualification &what abt the procedure to get a job of the income tax department

Related Questions:
4th February 2011, 07:32 PM
sachinsharma
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?

Government of India Income Tax Department, Mumbai
invite application for the recuirment of meritorious:

Positions:

1)Inspector of Income Tax
total number post:98
pay scale is Rs.9300-34800/-and grade pay Rs 4600/-
Educational QUALIFICATION= Candidates must be gratuste in any discipline
Age Eligibility:18-27

2) Tax Assistant
Total Number Post:33
Pay Scale is Rs 5200-20200/- and grade pay Rs 2400/-
Educational Qualification=Candiadte must be iGraduation in any discipline
and should possess data entry speed of8000 key per hour on computer

and you can also visit www.incometaxindia.gov.in
4th February 2011, 09:38 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is qualification &what abt the procedure to get a job of the income tax department
Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

To get job in Income Tax Department the minimum qualification is Graduate with any discipline and your age must be 18-27 year.
You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by staff selection commission .
you have to Regular touch with the Employment paper for the post of income tax officer,tax assistant...etc.

For more details visit the official website of Income Tax department:

http://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/vision.asp

Thanks
5th February 2011, 10:33 AM
simran kaur20389

Hi,
dear, you can do one thing for income tax department job, fill SSC, UPSC and register yourself in govt employment exchange, for better future

All the best
5th February 2011, 08:31 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,

The exam is conducted by SSC i.e staff selection commission.
The examination is held once a year, generally in the month of April.

To enter into the income tax department as an inspector the eligibilty criteria as follows:

1. Educational qualification- Graduation from a recognised university or equivalent.

2. Age- the age limit is 18 to 25 years(relaxation is there for the SC and ST candidates)

3. Nationality- Indian.

thank you
7th February 2011, 10:39 AM
xavi

freind hi,

eligibility and exam info.--

--The Government of India Income Tax Department, Mumbai

Positions:

2) Tax Assistant

best of luck
9th March 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

tell me when joining of ssc -MEA department-2011
11th March 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done graduation from commerce and i want to get job income tax department sir plz help me how can i apply for this post.
7th April 2011, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Being a CA, how can I apply in income tax deptt and what would the designation that can be offered to me?
pls suggest procedure, I am 30 yrs old
8th April 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

whay are the gross salary of income tax inspector .
17th April 2011, 05:56 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Dear friend,Government of India Income Tax Department, Mumbai

Positions:

2) Tax Assistant

good luck
3rd May 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

age-38
Can I apply in Income Tax Department ?
10th May 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

i have completed mechanical engineering at 2010. now working in private concern.. i need a guidance for a govt job of high pay with utilisation of my mechanical stream..except BHEL.. I request to send me the mail to [email protected]
10th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have done C.A. inter last year and I am 26 year old. I want to do job in income tax department. How can I apply in this department and when.
10th May 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

how to get job through sports quata , i completed btech also.
12th May 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

hi
sir i have done M.com frome Rajasthan university so plese suggest me how can i apply for the Job?
13th May 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to do job in income tax department of Mumbai
how can i get it
which proceeder to get the job plz tell me sir
AGE-21
17th May 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i want to job in incom tex, so what is the procrdure?
30th May 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

sir
this is syed abu bakkar i have been completed b.com graduate in thiruvalluvar university vellore completed in the year may april 2010 now am working in dubai . income tax officer is my dream job. how to apply next year exam in this year. material of book we want buy outside . can i apply the job from here in dubai
30th June 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum entry age of clerck
8th July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi.. i am pursuing B.E from known university....i want to do ssc..plz guide me
12th July 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

hi,
sir,
i'm finished b.com current year.i would like to income tax department job. how is apply the exams sir?
17th July 2011, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

IMTIAZ SIDDIQUI
RESPECTED SIR
I 'M FINISHED B.COM YEAR HOW I WILL APPLY INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT MUMBAI .
HOW CAN APPLY FOR INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT MUMBAI JOBS
SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY

MY E-MAIL ID [email protected]
26th July 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

wat is d start pay scale in income tax department?????
30th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai..
sir,
i completed my B.B.A degree at pondicherry university.....nw i m purusing M.B.A at madras university...income tax officer is my dream job ..what s d procedure for dis.?
3rd August 2011, 05:58 PM
pilliarathi

Sir,
i done b.com & doing MBA finance from distance this month i vl complete my exams, i want to do income tax officer when vl be the exams how to know it vl come in newspaper sir or not, my percentage is 52%, i vl eligible for this post sir,
3rd August 2011, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear friend,

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

Eligibility criteria

1.Qualification:
you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
2.Age:
Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination.
3.Application form:
For the next exam the application form will be available from first week of February 2012 at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

thanks
5th August 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

what books vl have to study for income tax officer, it vl be in objective or eassy, h many marks it vl be conducted,
5th August 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

thanks sir,

wht books i have to study for incometax officer, h it vl be in objective or eassy, h much marks it vl be conducted,
24th September 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i have completed B.C.A degree, my age is 22. How to i get the income tax officer job,
24th September 2011, 06:37 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Its a great opportunity for you that your examination as The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts this examination every year

Income Tax Officer Exam is conducted by SSC to recruit the Income Tax Officer.

However,there are some Eligibility criteria such as:

1.Qualification:

a)you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

2.Age:

a:Your age should not be not less than 18 years and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

b) The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

3.Physical Standards (Minimum)

a)Height :157.5cm
b)Chest :81cm ,fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
c)Physical Test:
i)Walking:1600 meters in 15 minutes
ii)Cycling:8 Km in 30 minutes

4.Application form:

a)Application form will be available from February every year at SSC official website at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

5.Selection Procedure:

a)There will be a Written Examination of all objective type questions.

b)Then an Personal Interview for for qualified students in the Written Test.

6.Syllabus:

a)General Intelligence:It consists of your ability of reasoning ,how much you can analysis a problem.

b)General English: It consists English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks using verbs, preposition, articles etc, vocabulary, spellings, Grammar, sentence-structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc

c)Arithmetical Ability: It consists of problems relating to number systems, Computation of whole numbers, decimals and fractions,percentages, ratio and proportions, averages, interest, profit & loss, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time & distance, ratio and time etc

d)General Awareness: It consists of the general awareness of the environment around you and its application to society,

knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect .

The test will also include History, Geography, Economic, General policy, Scientific Research etc.

For more visit its official site:http://www.ssc.nic.in

limewire, utorrent
7th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir i have completed B.COM degree, my age is 21. How to i get the income tax officer job,
24th October 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir i need to know is there any boundation of subjects in 1, 2 ? what are the physical stds for females & what about no. of attempts?
24th October 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, r females also eligible ? what are reqments
30th October 2011, 09:49 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

To get job in Income Tax Department the minimum qualification is Graduate with any discipline and your age must be 18-27 year.
You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by staff selection commission .
you have to Regular touch with the Employment paper for the post of income tax officer,tax assistant...etc.

30th October 2011, 09:55 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Dear Friend;
Greeting for the day;

30th October 2011, 12:16 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

17th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
my name is salim. i passed in B com iii
my question is HOW TO APPLY INCOME TAX
27th November 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th.
I am persuing Bca.
may i applying in income tax jobs?
plzz reply
5th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

what kind of book will refer for this examination..??
14th December 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

hai , i am rajeev
i want to join income tax dept. i am completed m.com i got 45% how i can applied
ware in mumbai when
how i can get the notes
help me
[email protected]
21st December 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

when r d forms out for the post of income tax inspector.
i done done b.com from a recognised university...
what is d starting pay scale for income tax inspector..

ma email id is [email protected]
26th December 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
I can not speak english perfectly and not write
can i apply income tax
20th January 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN FINAL YEAR OF B.TECH.I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEN SSC EXAM WILL BE HELD?
24th January 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a CA Finalist & graduate from Calcutta University. I want to get job in Income TAx Department. Is there any scope?
pls response.
28th January 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

sir,
Hie!!! Ths is bebo i have done graduation from commerce and i want to get job income tax department sir plz help me how can i apply for this post.
31st January 2012, 09:59 AM
s.jathol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUSH KUMAR YADAV View Post
Dear friend,Government of India Income Tax Department, Mumbai

Positions:

2) Tax Assistant

good luck
Good Morning Sir.. i'm Sandeep. I had done my P.G(Eng). I want to apply for income tax job. plz help me out. tThanks.
26th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have completed my graduation in commerce with 66% according to karnataka university dharwad,age 22, height 171c.m.,weight 60 kg.,
plz inform me recruitment in the year 2012..can i applying this job...?
24th April 2012, 09:11 AM
samrat2512

Hi aspirant,
It is very reputed and interesting job. Income tax officer work is to collect the revenue from all possible sources and stop the tax avoidation.
This exam is generally conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Its a great opportunity for you that your examination is going to be held in the month of April and notification generally come in February or march so well prepare for it..as the

Exam Pattern

General Intelligence:ability of reasoning ,how much you can analysis a problem.

General English:
English Language ability and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks using verbs, preposition, articles etc, spellings, Grammar, sentence-structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, sentence completion, phrases and idiomatic use of words etc

Arithmetical Ability: problems relating to number systems, Computation percentages, of whole numbers, decimals and fractions,ratio and proportions, vocabulary, averages, interest, profit & loss, use of tables and graphs, mensuration, time & distance, ratio and time etc

General Awareness: general awareness of the environment around you and its application to society,

knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect .
Besides it History, Geography, Economic, General policy, Scientific Research etc. related question is asked

ELIGIBLITY

Qualification:

you should have any degree of a recognized University, or equivalent.
as you have done graduation in B.Com ,so you are positively eligible.

Your age should not be not less than 18 yers and not greater than 27 years on the first July of the year of examination

The age limit for the posts of Inspector of Income Tax, is 18-27 years as on March 2011

For further information you can visit www.ssc.nic.in
Best of Luck…
24th April 2012, 10:46 PM
tyler_durdun

Hi ,

As you have for the information regarding the income tax officer eligibility the eligibility needed are:

Eligibility:
The candidate must have a age limit of 18-25 yers.
There are certain upper age limit restrictions for SC/ST/VH and Ph candidates.
The candidates must have a degree from a recognized university.

There are certain physical standards that the candidate must also pass to become a income tax officer.

Physical standards:

For Inspector of Central Excise/Preventive Officer (Male):

Height 157.5 cms

Chest 81 cms (fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cms)

Walking - 1600 metres in 15 minutes
Cycling - 8 Km in 30 minutes

For Inspector of Central Excise/Preventive Officer (Lady):

Height 152 cms

Weight 48 Kg

Walking - 1 km in 20 minutes
Cycling - 3 km in 2

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?