10th June 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Available Income tax department jobs and form issue dates for the same?

What are the jobs available in income tax department? When the applicotion form will be issue?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  3. Courses that can be done after T.Y.B.Com to get a job in Income Tax Department?
  4. Eligibility and application procedure for jobs in Income Tax Department?
  5. Detailed information regarding Central sales tax, wealth tax and income tax? -- [New]
  6. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  7. What are the jobs available in income tax department after doing CA? WHat is the procedure and which exams to answer?
  8. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the preferable courses for B.Tech Electrical Graduates?
  10. How to get a job in Income Tax department if I am a student of B.Com final year
  11. Is my height of 155cm be considerable for Income Tax Officer or for any other post in Income Tax Department?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com in Computers?
  13. How to get Job in Income Tax Department? When will be the notification announced for this?
  14. Can CA work in income tax department?
  15. Steps involved in getting a job in income tax department?
  16. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  17. From where to get Income Tax Officer form? How to fill up the form and how to become an Income Tax Officer? What about preparation?
  18. How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?
10th June 2015, 03:34 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Available Income tax department jobs and form issue dates for the same?

The various job opportunities in Income tax department are as follows :

* Income tax inspector.

* Tax assistant.

* AO cadre.

* PS cadre.

* Executive assistant.

* TA/ Steno Grade II/ Driver.

* Notice server/ LDC/ Driver.

* Group C.

However, the notification of this year hasn't published yet. The eligibility for the above posts is the candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized University approved by UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?