14th May 2015, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?

Sir
I have completed my 12th with 63% marks. Now I am doing my BCA but I want to stop my studies due to some financial problems and I want to get a job in Indian Railway within the span of five months. Is there any jobs in Indian Railways for me as I am a female candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Indian Railway while being a candidate of B.Com?
  2. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  3. How to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. What should I do to get Job in Indian Railway being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Where can I get good Information regarding this?
  5. How can I join Indian Army if secured 60% in 2nd PUC being a female candidate?
  6. Which Job is suitable for me in Indian Railway being a candidate having scored 77% in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com course?
  7. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  8. Is it possible to get a job in Military being a female candidate?
  9. Can I get job in Indian Railway on Intermediate basis and continue my education if studying B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year?
  10. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 82.4% in 12th Gujarat Board?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
  12. How to get a job in Indian Railway after doing a job in Indian Army
  13. For which PSU's am I eligible after scoring 7.15 CGPA?
  14. Am I eligible to get any Railway Job after completion of 12th Class with 57% of marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a job in Indian Railway after completing 12th with 70.2% with PCM
  16. How can I get a job in Indian Railway after passing 10th class with 82.40%
  17. Detailed recruitment available in Indian Railway for 12th candidate?
  18. Procedure to become TTE in Indian Railway for Ex-Servicemen?
15th May 2015, 01:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Railway within 5 months if secured 63% in 12th being a female candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed my 12th with 63% marks. Now I am doing my BCA but I want to stop my studies due to some financial problems and I want to get a job in Indian Railway within the span of five months. Is there any jobs in Indian Railways for me as I am a female candidate?
Yes, you are eligible for SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination in the month of October or November.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination. Those who have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics may apply for this examination and there is no percentage bar required to apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

To get more information about SCRA exam, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?