12th April 2013, 01:23 PM
86sanju

How to get a job in textile after doing 12th?

sir I have done my 12th in 2003 but due to some family reason. I was not able to my graduation on time. then i do job in textiles line. i want to know which course are suitable for me to distance

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  5. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  6. Govt Jobs in Textile Designing after passing out from NIFT?
  7. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  8. How to get a government job in textile sector after B.Tech in Textile Technology from Osmania University?
  9. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  10. How can I get a good job after doing B.E in Textile Technology?
  11. How to get a job in textile after doing 12th?
  12. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  13. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  14. How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?
  15. Any government job vacancies in Textile?
  16. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
  17. How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam
  18. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?