1st April 2013, 09:32 AM
saee bhosale

How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam

i want to become a textile engineer. i have gave my 10 board exam. which subjects should i take in11th standard so that i get admission for textile engineering after 12th?
please i request u to reply.

16th April 2013, 09:58 PM
kunwar khurmi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by saee bhosale View Post
i want to become a textile engineer. i have gave my 10 board exam. which subjects should i take in11th standard so that i get admission for textile engineering after 12th?
please i request u to reply.
hello.. your idea is quite good. there are many options to get into this field. firstly you have good opportunity after passing 10th with good marks. you can appear for the JET (joint entrance test) which are conducted by different states. then you can go for diploma in textile engineering. then after passing it you could have lateral entry in b.tech with many reputed colleges. and whole prosecss would take 6 years after 10th.

the other way is that you should opt non medical stream with PCM and then get direct entry to b. tech by giving entrance of JEE conducted by CBSE . this will take 6 years after 10th

the next option is you could pot vacational subject in +1, and +2 then can get lateral entery in diploma then after two years you can again get lateral entery in B.Tech after having diploma. this will take you one more year.
11th September 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become a textile engineer? I have passed 10th board exam

Can i do textile ingneer after 10th pass.possible or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?