21st May 2011, 10:16 AM
somashekar99

How to get the papers and syllabus for Company secretary examination? Qualification required for the exam?

Kindly inform me the papers and syllabus for company secretary examination and also inform me the qualification required for taking this examination

28th September 2011, 08:35 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get the papers and syllabus for Company secretary examination? Qualification required for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by somashekar99 View Post
Kindly inform me the papers and syllabus for company secretary examination and also inform me the qualification required for taking this examination
How to get the papers and syllabus for Company secretary examination? Qualification required for the exam?

Qualification Required for CS examination
You can take admission in following two courses of CS :
  • Foundation course
  • Executive course

For getting admission in cs foundation course ,the minimum educational qualification is class 12th or intermediate from any stream .

For getting admission in cs executive course directly ,you should have a graduation degree from any stream.

Syllabus of CS examination

I have attached the syllabus of cs exam (both foundation and executive courses) so just download this attachement and have a look on it.

How to get company secretary papers

With Regards
ravik1214
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NEWSYLLABUS_2.pdf(199.0 KB, 62 views)
13th November 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the papers and syllabus for Company secretary examination? Qualification required for the exam?

Is there any entrance eamination for admission in cs after graduation.
31st December 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get the papers and syllabus for Company secretary examination? Qualification required for the exam?

I AM AGED ABOUT 49 YEARS I HAVE PASSED B.COM WITH VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE IN ACCOUNTANCY
21st July 2012, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my registration num come before 15 day,but my books not come my address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?