8th August 2012, 12:45 AM
saranya babu

Details about engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?

give details about engineering college affiliated to anna university based on my mark.my tancet mark is 9.600 councelling date 10.08.2012 8.00 am.please give further details about vacacies and councelling

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 15 engineerinng colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/M.E in Electronics affiliated to Anna University with government fee?
  2. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  3. Which are the top 15 colleges offering Chemical Engineering course in Tamilnadu(Affiliated to Anna University)?
  4. List of top 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to anna University?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in Anna University? List of the colleges in Chennai?
  6. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  7. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University?
  8. Is Anna University affiliated to self financing engineering college in Coimbatore?
  9. Government fees of engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?
  10. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai?
  11. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  12. Which are the best 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
  13. Which are the best 50 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  15. In which engineering college(affiliated to Anna University) in Tamil Nadu I am eligible to take admission? I am pursuing my SSC through NIOS
  16. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  17. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai -- [New]
  18. List of top engineering colleges providing Aerospace/Aeronautical course in Tamilnadu affiliated to Anna University?
22nd February 2017, 10:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about engineering colleges affiliated to Anna University?

In Anna University, Engineering admission will be based on score obtained in 12th class.

TNEA 2017 Eligibility
- One should belongs to tamilnadu state.
- Son or Daughter of tamilnadu government employee or central government employee are also eligible.
- Candidates belonging to other state, but have passed their VIII to XII standards from tamilnadu are also eligible.
- You must pass (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and maths as a core subjects.

TNEA Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.annauniv.edu
- Click on "TNEA Application Form 2017".
- Now click "Proceed". Press the tab "New Registration".
- Fill the basic details to complete online registration.
- Click "Registration".
- Print the application for your future reference.

TNEA Admission Important Dates
- TNEA Notification : April, 2017
- Online Registration Starts : 1st Week May, 2017
- Closure of Registration : Last Week May, 2017
- Counselling Process Starts : July, 2017

Top Engineering Colleges Affiliated to Anna University
- PSG College of Technology
- Velammal Engineering College
- Coimbatore Institute of Technology
- Sri Sairam Engineering College
- Government Engineering College
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- Sri Krishna College of Engineering
- Panimalar Engineering College
- Kongu Engineering College
- St. Joseph's College of Engineering
- Thiagarajar Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?