6th January 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

How to get a railway job after doing B.E Electronics and instrumentation?

sir i m doing be electronic and instrumentation .......................i dont no the details to attain railway job.......... i wish to join in railway ........... what exams to be wriiten for dat sir............

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  2. Job in Defence, Railway Service and Bank Job after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?
  4. Can I get a job in railway after doing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  5. Can I apply for railway job after electronics and instrumentation engineers
  6. Past years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics and instrumentation branch
  7. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  8. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  9. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics instrumentation branch
  11. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  12. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  13. Can I get a job in Railway after finishing instrumentation in diploma
  14. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  15. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  16. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  17. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  18. How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process? -- [New]
12th January 2013, 04:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a railway job after doing B.E Electronics and instrumentation?

Railways offer enough opportunities for engineering graduates in electronics. You can try for the position of Section Engineer. Experienced candidates can look for higher job positions. Junior engineer positions are open for diploma/degree holders in electronics. Details can be collected from the website of RRB.
15th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a railway job after doing B.E Electronics and instrumentation?

is b.tech(electronics ) students are eligible for junior engineer posts?
19th May 2013, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi l am studying diploma in ece in BE i wish to join electronic and instrumentation .i dont no idea .help me.
21st October 2013, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing be electronic and instrumentation .......................i dont no the details to attain railway job.......... i wish to join in railway ........... what exams to be wriiten for dat sir.......
31st July 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by imira View Post
Railways offer enough opportunities for engineering graduates in electronics. You can try for the position of Section Engineer. Experienced candidates can look for higher job positions. Junior engineer positions are open for diploma/degree holders in electronics. Details can be collected from the website of RRB.
For that what i need to do???
Is there any exam for that and yes then plz share the syllabus and exam name and possible dates of exams......
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?