23rd July 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process?

Sir,
I am doing my b.tech in ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION.How can i get a job in BEL after completing by course.Are we(EIE) eligible for getting into BEL? If so,i feel thankful if im able to know the process

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  3. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  4. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation
  5. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  9. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  10. How to get training in power plant or oil & gas plant after B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation?
  11. Jobs for btech graduates with less than 60 percentage?
  12. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  13. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  14. Which job is best after Btech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  16. Which course can I join in M.E if I am a EIE student
  17. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  18. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
28th July 2014, 03:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process?

Yes, electronics and instrumentation engineering graduates are eligible to get employment in BEL. From the past few years, BEL do not conduct any written test for recruitment. It takes into account the gate score of the candidates.

- First of all you have to give GATE exam.
- You need to score high marks to make your position stronger.
- Then you need to apply with your GATE score when the notification is released by BEL.
- The notification is usually released in the month of May-June.
- Then you need to clear the interview and medical round to get employment in BEL.
24th July 2020, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in BEL after B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation? Eligibility and whole process?

how can i apply in BEL being an Instrumentation and Control graduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?