7th January 2014, 04:30 AM
matharasibe

How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?

greeting!i have completed my BE IN ELECTRONICS INSTRUMENTATION PLEASE KINDLY GUIDE ME TO GET A JOB IN MY FIELD AS WELL AS WHAT KIND OF COURSE CAN I STUDY.THANKYOU

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job after completing B.E in electronics and instrumentation with 57% aggregate
  3. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies where freshers may apply for job after completing graduation in electronics and instrumentation?
  5. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Courses providing job assurance after B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  7. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  8. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  9. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  10. Job in Civil Defence after doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation?
  11. List of top 10 companies providing job for Electronics and Instrumentation Student?
  12. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  13. Is there any job in NTPC related to Electronics and Instrumentation?
  14. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  15. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  18. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
8th January 2016, 08:36 AM
userdefined

Default Re: How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?

You have selected Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering which is one of the best course in the field of Engineering. They offer wide variety of knowledge and this course offers this.
This course offers good opportunities as a job as well as in higher studies. It actually depends on you that if you wanted to go for job or you wanted to pursue Higher studies.
You can write GATE and try to get good marks in that. You may try for PSU's and IIT's with the marks obtained.
Join any technical courses like Embedded, Automation(PLC, DCS), InTools Software. These are some additional course that may fetch you job in core industry.
If you are good programmer, then you can write AMCAT, Elitmus and try for some software companies also.
2nd August 2023, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?

Is there any programming in E and I engineer syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?