20th January 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get RTO break inspector job? What is the qualification of RTO break job?

how to get RTO break inspector job?what is the qualification of RTO break inspector job?

19th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get RTO break inspector job? What is the qualification of RTO break job?

To became rto incepector After sslc wat we should take the course
20th April 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get RTO break inspector job? What is the qualification of RTO break job?

sir, i am completing my b.tech(mechanical) ink jntu kakinada......these year.....i have non transport and transport licence....and also badge........but i have to know about what is the syllubus for break inspector and R.T.O exam will u please explain.........?
24th May 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

sir me 4th b.tech(mechanical)student i intrest with to get brekeinspecter job so can explian qualification & syllabus
3rd June 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completing my b.sc(computers)in krishna university........these year...for rto any opportunitys for degree students
5th June 2012, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Im studied electrical if any chance for i m get the post of rto or break inspector?
6th June 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m a be mechanical in pune university (Maharastra)..i want to be a RTO Inspector..so can u please tell me what is the procedure to apply for the examination? i have also completed my diploma in mechanical...so please guide me what should i do?
12th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studied b-tech 3rd year information technology (andhra) i want to be a RTO inspector can u tell me the procedure to apply the examination my phone number is 8500700248 my negative place is eluru(westgodavari)please inform me my name is KONAKALLA MANOJ SAIKUMAR IAM IS SRI VASAVI ENGINEERING COLLEGE (PEDATADEPALIIGUDEM)
18th June 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i complted in diploma automobile eng in andhr polytechinic kakinada i have appled in brake inspector RTO OFFICE
18th August 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i am akash..am pursuing 2nd year automobile engineering .. wat should i do to become a brake inspector? pl call me.. 9710598987 pl guide me
29th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

good morning sir,
i'm satish satya automobile engg. final year...i have intrested in B.I.
so,for me any chances to write brake inspecter exam..
and what further step i should take????
please reply me as soon as possible.
17th September 2012, 04:16 PM
arunkumarsd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to get RTO break inspector job?what is the qualification of RTO break inspector job?
what are the qualificationrequired for break inspector job?
12th October 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma computer science next what should i do to become an regional transport officer
20th November 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i comleted diplomo in automobile and be in mechanical, in vtu belgaum
i interested to join rto
plz tell me when is the exam
29th December 2012, 07:21 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

If you want to apply for BREAK inspector then you must complete your graduation degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering stream and you should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

You should understand and perform the break service and inspection .

you must have completed the successful programme.

You must be knowledge and master the method of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.

You must have certification of the break inspector and minimum years of experience,

If you want to apply for RTO officer then the minimum qualification is B.Tech.
You should have minimum 60% in your 12th board exam

The eligibility for RTO is as follows:

For Judicial service post:

A degree in law.
Age limit:23-34yrs.

For clerkship post:
10+2 exam.
Age limit:18-37yrs.

For sub assistant engineer:
A degree in engineering like in civil, mechanical or in electrical.
Age limit:maximum 32 yrs.

You can get the applications in the website www.rto.gov.in

Thanks.....
14th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am from karnataka i completed my diploma in Automobile with 62% and now i am in B.E final year in AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING...... what % is minimum for RTO post....
9th February 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i from tamilnadu i completed my diploma in automile with 81.35% and i am now stedying third year mechanical engineering i intrest rto help to meple sir
24th February 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am btech 2 nd year, i am interested in rto officer. What are the qualification for rto
21st April 2013, 01:10 AM
ashok0692

i am studying marine eng final year i want to become a rto wh exam i need to study plz help me
2nd May 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am passed diploma in mechanical engineering and i have license with batch. what is the qualification for RTO break inspector ?
4th May 2013, 01:16 PM
alexranjith86

pls get ans send me [email protected]
19th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

hellow sir am noel am doing my graduation final year nd am doing b.com am i eligibile for dis post
19th May 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir please tall me about rto education what i can take in degree?
27th May 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed my degree in bca course this year can i apply for break inspector job
11th June 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir now i completed my second year _btech which books have refer to know well about getting of rto job sir.....??
3rd July 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/mam i am geetha i compleated my b.com can i apply this job?
16th July 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
how many types of jobs in RTO department..?????

Amit kumar singh
3rd August 2013, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I completed my diploma in automobile engineering can i able to apply for this job....manoj kumar
20th October 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir:
I completed diplamo in mechanical engineer can i able to apply for this job?
27th October 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam vissu completed Bsc(maths,phscs,stat) . Should i aligible for rto break inspector.
7th January 2014, 02:21 PM
sharathbg123

after sslc you should join diploma in mechanical or automobile and then you have to get all 2wheeler 4 wheeler light and heavy license.
20th February 2014, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I am doing final year b.e mecha
nical.. I am very much intrested to become break inspector.. what is the eligibility to become break inspector???
5th March 2014, 12:24 PM
saitamilvalavan

i have been coplete Bsc phsic and 20 years Army service as a juniour commissined officer. In Army i did diploma in automobile engineering. Pl advise me.
16th March 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

hai sir,I'm cmpletd diploma in automobile engg and also cmpletd b.tech in mechanical engineering
will u plz give me what the procedure and also when will u release the notification for rto break inspector on 2014...........
27th June 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is boopathi i am studying B.E(mechanical engineering (2011-2015 Batch)) in nandha engineering college .my aim to get any one post R.T.O office ,so please tell me what are procedure i can do to get that job.please send your guidence to my mail account([email protected])
6th August 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is N.venkateswararao i studied b.sc computers in krishna university can i will be eligible for rto break inspector job please tell me details about rto job my phone number is 9493068905.
15th August 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir,my name is ch.Rajendra prasad i am complete diploma auto mobile engineering.
Will u plz give me what the procedure and also when will u release the notification for RTO break inspector on 2014
16th August 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
im p.viknesh BE mechanical engineering passed out two years, I have intrested in BRAKE INSPECTOR
so any chances for me to write BREAK INSPECTOR EXAM, please reply me as soon as possible.
19th August 2014, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Re how to get RTO sub inspector job what is the qalification of rto job? ,

Hi sir
My name is kunal bhati am complete BCA final graduation will u plz give me that the procedure and also when will u
Release RTO sub inspector on 2014.
7th November 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am completed diploma automobile how can i apply for rto break inspector and what is qualification
3rd December 2014, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i am an ITI HOLDER IN MECHANICAL TRACTOR .IT IS ONE YEAR COURSE .I AM 30 YEARS OLD.I HAVE 8 YEARS EXPERINCE IN ABROAD DO I AM ELGIBLE FOR BREAK INSPECTOR JOB .PLZ HELP ME TO GET ANSWER
2nd January 2015, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir tell me about complete details of Rto inspector post to my mail [email protected] please
31st January 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
I am c.md shakeel
Studies b tech in mechanical engineering
Where should apply for rto-inspector post pl%u017A inform my gmail:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?