12th December 2012, 12:21 PM
angu raja

How can I get break inspector post? What is the qualification required?

hello sir! how i get break inspector post & what qualification required for this job.........

23rd January 2014, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get break inspector post? What is the qualification required?

Now i am studying automobile engneering final year 4-2 sem.. can i apply for break inspector job?
1st May 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get break inspector post? What is the qualification required?

i have finished my B.E in mechanical engineering but i dnt do diploma i have finished my 12th and did B.E can i apply for break inspector exam am i eligible to take up the exam ???
28th November 2014, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

iam completed diploma in automobile engg and now iam studying in mechanical engg 2 nd yr (B.E,) so can i apply for this exam
22nd September 2015, 11:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Brake Inspector is one of the post in State Roads and Transport department.Brake Inspector Exam is conducted by each state according to their vacancies in the particular department.

The work of a Brake Inspector is Inspection of new vehicle for registration and renewal .

The eligibility criteria for Brake Inspector Exam are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering.

-The candidate should have Heavy driving license with 2 year experience.

-The candidates age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 28 years.

-The candidate must have knowledge of procedure and tools to perform the break service and inspection.

Physical standard requirements :

Height - 168 cm

Chest - 81 cm with minimum 5 cm expansion .

Exam Pattern:

Written Test:

Automobile Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Interview and Record - 40 marks

The syllabus for the exam consists of :

Aptitude

Reasoning

General English

Current Affairs
22nd March 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I didn't do any automobile or mechanical engineering. I am an Ece student can I do any course so that I can apply for the break inspector job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?