26th December 2017, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

How to get scholarship for pursuing M.Sc. in Biotechnology abroad?

I have completed my Graduation and would like to know if there are any scholarship being provided for pursuing Masters in Biotechnology in abroad? If yes, please let me know the process involved in applying for scholarship for a particular country?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  2. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  7. List of universities which offer Thesis with scholarship in Abroad for M.E.(Biotechnology) 2nd year student?
  8. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  9. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Abroad?
  12. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  13. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  14. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  15. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  16. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  17. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  18. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
28th December 2017, 04:12 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: How to get scholarship for pursuing M.Sc. in Biotechnology abroad?

Yes, most of the universities abroad provide scholarship it will be based on your score in graduation and in GRE (Graduate Record Examination) exam. The more you score in GRE Exam, the higher you get scholarship.

The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is a s test that is required to be taken by students seeking admission to universities abroad.

You have to apply the application of GRE test available on the website of https://www.ets.org/gre.

The form will cost you around 205 dollars.

GRE Exam has followings sections :

1) Analytical Writing. It will be a test to assess your analytical skills. Time is allotted 30 minutes for this.

2) Verbal Reasoning. It will have 20 questions. Time is allotted 30 minutes for this.

3) Quantitative Reasoning. It will have 20 questions. Time is allotted 30 minutes for this.

You have to score between 300-340 to get good scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?