14th December 2017, 03:58 PM
Nirupma Bhathley

Is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Abroad?

Hey, Nirupma here. I'm pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology from Kuk. I'm interested in pursuing M.Sc. in astrobiology from abroad. Is it possible? Please, reply soon.
In addition, I've subjects - zoology, botany, biotechnology.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  3. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  4. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  5. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  7. Detailed procedure to study BS in Astrobiology Abroad?
  8. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  9. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  10. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  11. Universities in and outside India offering Astrobiology course? What are the qualifications for the same?
  12. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  13. Colleges in India offering Masters in Astrobiology? Information about scholarship?
  14. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. Which is better MSc biotechnology or MSc food technology?
  17. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  18. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
14th December 2017, 08:26 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Abroad?

Yes you can do M.Sc in Astrobiology for which you require

>> You must obtain more than 65% in B.Sc degree .
>> You must have valid passport where you should not be engaged in any pending cases.
>> Have a electronic approval letter from college where you want to study , which is required in getting education visa.

Recommended college for this course
## University of Buckingham (UK)
## MC Master University (Canada)
14th December 2017, 10:02 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology after B.Sc in Biotechnology from Abroad?

Yes it is possible for you to pursue a Masters course n Astrobiology from abroad after completing BSc. in Biotechnology.

For studying Masters in US you need to take Toefl and GRE exams. Only after passing these exams you will get an opportunity to apply and take admissions from the colleges of abroad.
24th June 2020, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue M.Sc in Astrobiology after B.Sc in Biotechnology from INDIA? And if yes then how ?
28th October 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I have done my bsc in biotechnology... And i want to further my study in astrobiology. Is there any entrance exam for admission to astrobiology course abroad.. You suggesion will be very helpful..
2nd September 2021, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I am doing my bsc in biotechnology in India. How can I prepare myself to get admission abroad for msc in astrobiology. I know that there is no specific course called astrobiology...so which course should I take to become an astrobiologist.
Which country is the best for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?