13th October 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get scholarships to study IT in the various colleges?

hi i m rajesh parajuli from nepal .i passed +2 in science two yrs ago.now i want to study IT in this colleges.i m from family so my family cant afford anymore for my study. i would be grateful if you grant me scholorship.i will get chance to prove that i m the best.

9th March 2016, 10:50 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get scholarships to study IT in the various colleges?

Scholarship will basically be given by government of your states. But there are some criteria to get scholarship. Only poor candidates gets the benefits of scholarships and there are certain terms and condition to come under poor category.

If you will under "Below Poverty Line" then you can go to Society welfare department of Nepal to claim your Scholarships. There you will be ask to fulfill an application form along with documents. After the verification of documents you may get scholarship prize and One more scholarship is given to candidates from the University/College side. But your rank in the entrance exam or Marks in the previous course should be very high.Then after you will get some percentage of fee concession in your fee.

The scholarships criteria may vary from University to university, So please clear you every doubts before going for admission.

Some of the Indian University which provides scholarships on the basis of merit are : Lovely Professional University, Amity University, Bharat University, DY Patil University, Shobhit University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?