19th December 2012, 06:04 PM
saipadmaja8

How to get a software job after qualifying for B.Tech with 60%

my qualification is btech with 60% , am trying for sofware job ,to get software job what material i have to prepare

Related Questions:
  1. How to move towards IT sector after B.Tech? Which software companies should I join after B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for getting a job as a software engineer in software companies?
  3. Can I get good Job in Software Companies having an academic gap of 5 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  4. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  5. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  6. List of software companies offering job for B.Tech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  7. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  8. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA?
  9. How to get a software job after scoring 76% in 10th, 88% in inter and 61% in B.Tech ECE
  10. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
  11. How to get job in Software field after B.E. CSE?
  12. Is MCA a good option for me? I have completed graduation in BSc Chemistry honors
  13. What importance does the software companies give to year gap in academics?
  14. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  15. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  16. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  17. What should one prefer between BSc IT and IT engineering? How much percentage to score in HSC? List of colleges offering the course?
  18. Companies offering software job to those who have scored 55%?
26th December 2012, 06:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a software job after qualifying for B.Tech with 60%

You can participate for off campus or on campus selections. Candidates with 60% and above marks are usually recruited by companies. By visiting the web portal of the concerned company, you can apply for the available software job vacancies. If you are GATE qualified, then you can find opportunities (technical jobs) with BSNL, SAIL, etc. CDIT and CDAC also offer adequate opportunities for software professionals.
12th January 2013, 11:33 AM
exam32

please, give me idea to which and how apply for software company getting 60% in ete branch.
18th January 2013, 01:04 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to get a software job after qualifying for B.Tech with 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by saipadmaja8 View Post
my qualification is btech with 60% , am trying for sofware job ,to get software job what material i have to prepare

Dear Aspirant,

You need to prepare this areas for the interview of software jobs:

• Aptitude
  • Reasoning
  • C/C++/sql interview questions
  • HR questions
  • Technical/Core Subjects interview questions

These are the vital areas of all the software companies.Where students fail to get through.So Work on this areas where you can have a great chance of getting job.

Also dont forget to work on the English section.Where Group discussion and verbal ability are checked and choosen for the further rounds.

Even this play a major role in the selection process.

There are many books available for these areas.

I prefer Aptitude and Reasoning Books from author R.S Agarwal .

Other remaining areas from websites and different books.

Website which can help you in all these areas are www.IndiBix.com

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
8th December 2013, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my bsc.com and i want to the software job ,how can i apply and how can prepare for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?