21st November 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get technical entry in Indian Army and what is the date of release of the exam form?

Sir can u please tell me how to get technical entry in Indian army and date of release of exam form.......

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Indian Air Force Group-Y(Non-Technical) will be released?
  2. Minimum height of Women for technical entry in Indian Army? Is there any relaxation for dependant of ex-servicemen?
  3. What is the date of announcement of Indian Army forms?
  4. Can I apply for Indian army before completion of my B.Tech? What's the exam which will I face to enter in to army? What's the package offered by army for technical engineers?
  5. Date of Indian Army Exam for Technical Students?
  6. What is the procedure and eligibility for application of Indian Army?
  7. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for IMA after 12th?
  9. When are the forms of good electronic based core companies getting released? Dates of release of application forms for CDS,AFCAT and for technical cadre in Indian Army?
  10. How to join NDA in Army if I am a student of B.A 2nd year
  11. Can i participate in Indian Army TGC entrance after Diploma?
  12. What subjects will be essential for army jobs after 10th class
  13. Procedure to join Indian Army in the Technical Department?
  14. When should I apply for the TES course? I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in Army
  15. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  16. Can I go through lateral entry examination if I want to join Indian Army as a Major or Officer
  17. Can I join Army after completing BPT? What I have to do for entry into Army?
  18. Jobs for engineers in Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
21st November 2015, 04:10 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get technical entry in Indian Army and what is the date of release of the exam form?

One who wishes to get technical entry in Indian Army has to appear for AFCAT exam.

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test .

Through AFCAT exam,one can join Technical Branch,Flying branch and Ground duty branch of Indian Air Force .

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT exam are as under :-

Flying branch :

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 24 years .

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics .

-The candidate should have passed Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).

Technical Branch:

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 26 years .

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor of Engineering with at least 60% marks from a recognized university .

Ground duty branch :

-The candidate age limit should be in between 20 - 26 years .

-The candidate should have passed Post Graduation degree in any stream with at least 50% marks from a recognized university . .

Selection procedure :

Screening Test

Psychological Test ,

Group discussion & Interview .

Eligible candidate can apply through online registration process available on the official website of www.careerairforce.nic.in.

AFCAT exam dates has not been announced yet.
21st November 2015, 10:34 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get technical entry in Indian Army and what is the date of release of the exam form?

TES stands for the Technical Entry Scheme. Under this scheme, candidates who have done 10+2 PCM subjects are first shortlisted on the basis of marks and then called for the Service Selection board. Those who clear SSB and medical test are finally selected for the training.

The notification for the TES 35 was out on 20/10/2015 and the last date to apply is 30/11/2015. You can apply at the official website of Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

Minimum age is 16 years and six months and maximum age is 19 years and six months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?