13th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

When should I apply for the TES course? I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in Army

Sir,
I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in army as I have appeared in class xii exam in march 2012, please convey me the dates when can I apply for the next course(TES)

14th April 2012, 11:22 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for the TES course? I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in army as I have appeared in class xii exam in march 2012, please convey me the dates when can I apply for the next course(TES)

TES Stands for Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian Army . This year notification will be publish in the month May or June in the official website .

Eligibility Criteria :-
----------------------

The applicant should have a completed 12th exam with physics , chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the applicant must secure at least 70% aggregate marks in their examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam may also eligible to apply for this examination .

The applicant must have attained the age of 16.5 years and 19.5 years at the time of appearing for this examination and there is no upper age limits is given to the reserved categories . Only Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this examination . Those who are appearing in the final year of 12th examination , the applicant need to submit the proof of the examination before appearing for Personal Interview .

Selection Process :-
---------------------
  • Pre Screening Test
  • Psychological Test
  • Group Test
  • Personal Interview
  • Medical Exam

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!

14th April 2012, 11:52 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should I apply for the TES course? I wish to apply for technical entry scheme in Army

TES stands for Technical Entry Scheme and this examination is conducted by Indian army.

Eligibility Crhteria:
The candidate should have completed 12th exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognized school.
The candidate secure atleast 70% aggregate marks in their exam.
The age limit 16.5 to 19.5 years, no upper age limits given to the reserved categories.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this exam.

Selection process:
Pre Screening Test
Psychological Test
Group test
personal interview
medical Exam.

All the best.

3rd May 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir, when will the released for tes

25th May 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is their physical test for tes or aplicant should be fit with your criteria

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?