16th April 2012, 09:27 PM
akim shah

IGNOU 1st year syllabus for B.A Political Science?

please send me the IGNOU 1st year syllabus for ba political science

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus to do M.A in political science for 1st semester
  2. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  3. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  4. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  5. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  6. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  7. Kuvempu university B.A Political Science 1st Year Paper-I: Political Theory and Thinkers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  9. How can I apply to study correspondence M.A.(Political Science) in IGNOU being a B.A. graduate?
  10. For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  11. How can I become an IPS officer after reading B.A 1st year in political science?
  12. M.A Political Science 1st year question paper?
  13. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  14. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  15. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  16. List all NET/SET books for Political Science subject?
  17. List of best books for political science according to new syllabus -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
9th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU 1st year syllabus for B.A Political Science?

I WANT TO KNOW BA COURSE SUBJECT /CREDITS
5th November 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Syllibus of pol science 1st year
12th January 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i have the 10th class exam can i get registation ba 1st year
21st November 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder full time 3 years course.Please tell me for btech plan in mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?