16th December 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get training in DRDO for ECE?

how to get training in drdo for ece and what are the odds..

17th December 2012, 11:26 AM
ravi6

Default Re: How to get training in DRDO for ECE?

Dear,

The Industrial Training In Defence Research development organisation(DRDO) is conducted on the Base of your record of all Semesters.You must need to all clear and have no supply.

An application for industrial Training is sent to DRDO Tarining and development Department by your college where you studying.Then DRDO will contact you by confirmation Letter if you will fullfil the eligibility creteria. you send an application Letter by college.

Regards....ravi6
24th January 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

respected sir ...
we are having 6 months training at 8th sem..and i m the student of ece...so can i have the pleasure to know the procedure of applying for 6 months training at drdo....
as i request u to please send me the full procedure of having training at drdo....
thanking u sir....
vivek swadhin
24th March 2013, 08:46 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Student Training/Projects

We receive innumerous requests in connection with the summer internship/industrial training/project work in our organization i.e. DRDO. We are happy to know about enthusiasm of students to do their training in the organization. However, we would like to make you aware that DRDO comprises different laboratories spread across the country, the detailed addresses of which are available in DRDO website.

Each laboratory has a different field of research, development and core competence like armaments, materials, electronics, heavy vehicles, missiles, life sciences etc. about which you can get an overview from the website. As these are a cluster of laboratories under the aegis of Ministry of Defence, each has different training policies based on their security restrictions. The Director of the concerned lab is the only approving authority for such type of industrial trainings. We therefore suggest that you should directly contact the Director of the concerned lab in which you desire to get your training through the Head of your College/Institute. Any further clarifications regarding the training process and policies may also be obtained from the concerned lab in which you desire to have your training from.
1st June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

is dtrl(defence terrain research lab)for ece students??
25th June 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

After ECE can I go to DRDO in armaments field
17th April 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get training in DRDO for mech ?

sir i am intrested to do training in drdo hyd .plz heip me how to [email protected]
17th April 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a diploma student .intrested to do training in drdo hyd .so plz help me [email protected]
23rd February 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of diploma mechanical 2 semester can I eligible for DRDO summer training if yes what is the procedure
16th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET TRAINNING IN DRDO I AM 3 RD YEAR STUDENT OF EEE BRANCH
26th April 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am the student of btech 2nd year Ece,I have applied for summer training in drdo.As I have go through with al the formalities of registration part.As I have got the acceptance letter also.I want to ask when we will get to know about the dates n all from when we have to join so that we can proceed further!
6th December 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I have cleared my all exams i want to do training in d.r.d.o at which email adress i can mail my resumes
29th February 2016, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I am the student of BE 3rd year EC branch. I want to know about your training prospectousand procedure to register for training too.please let me know about all the procedural starta.
Thank You
28th March 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do industrial training of 6 months in DRDO tell me the procedure plz
13th May 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the student of B-Tech of ECE Branch and want to do Industrial Training for the period of 6 weeks from DRDO. So I want to know from which Branch of DRDO, I can do Industrial Training. Please also let me know is there any charges to be paid by the student.
16th November 2017, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am the student of Diploma of ECE Branch and want to industrial training in DRDO. Please tell me how i apply for training in DRDO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?