27th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

How to have training in DRDO being ECE student?

sir iam from suscet tangori prefinal year student how to have training in drdo n my branch is ece n i have visited drdo twice bt no one cleared my query

16th September 2016, 07:40 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to have training in DRDO being ECE student?

Being an ECE student, you are eligible to apply for internship in DRDO. Here is the complete procedure as how to apply for training in DRDO.

At first you have to look for a reference like some friends or relatives working out there. This will be a plus point for you if you get someone.

You can also apply through your college. Write an application authorised by the training and placement cell of your college stating that you want to do internship in DRDO and your area of interest. Also take NOC from them.

Prepare a detailed resume and send it along with the application and NOC to the HR department of DRDO.

If they sends you an acknowledgement, then you will be called for interview and hence, after clearing the interview you are eligible to become an intern in DRDO.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?